• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, the weather has been so weird lately.

Started out yesterday morning in a thick coat as I was doing manual labour in freezing cold heavy rain only for noon to come and the temperature rose like 20° and was absolutely boiling as I was still working. :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^ I second that. ^^

CT: On one hand, I want to call her to see how she's doing and let her know I've sent something out to her. On the other, I don't want her dragging me into another conversation about them.

Best just get to it. >.>

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Cripes, nothing but rain and windstorms lately. Today, especially. As long as it doesn't escalate to any funnel-shaped action, I'm good. :cautious:

+It's been days since I've actually written anything for S&F. So nice to finally get the start of a new scene typed up. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Looks at approximate word count for Arcane Guardian, then looks at Shadow & Flame; notices they are three words off from one another*.

Well, then. That's definitely the closest they've ever been in length to one another. Now if I can get them to be the exact same number of words, that would be amusing.

Well, insofar as anything to do with word documents can be considered amusing. ._. (I don't have much to be excited about right now. Don't judge me).

+Every time I go back to holding a PS3 controller after using an X-1 one, it always feels so small. And delicate. :unsure: I should make Friday and Saturday nights my gaming nights. Maybe implement it as a reward for work done, or to break up the flow of work so I don't burn myself as fast (and have to deal with it for as long as it's been, lately).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The neighbour's cat was sitting on the front mat waiting for its masters to return under the hot sun for hours so I cheekily snuck over and gave it some water to drink.

I'm so naughty. :ninja:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Friend: *Notices that I decorated my jacket sleeve* What's this thing?
Mens-Stainless-Steel-beauty-Girls-Skull-Skeleton-Pendant-Necklace-for-Men-Women-Punk-Style-Skeleton-No_96fa48a5-a40e-4c56-bf17-529506083848_620x.jpg
Me: It's a lady looking in the mirror and seeing a skeleton looking back.
Friend: She's not wearing any clothes
Me: That's part of the point, It's meant to show ho---
Friend: *cut's me off with another remark about the lack of clothing*
Me:....Glad you like it.

Top Bottom