• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Four hours socializing at an event= My metaphorical batteries being completely drained. :sleep:

Looks like it's going to take some work to find my "get up and go" today.

+We're either in for a mild winter, or old Mum Nature is saving it all up for a serious wallop. :cautious:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
AC: Master armorer finally finished up with his commissions, so back to the shop for me! Finished up my rear brace and started on the vambrace, which ment I got to work with heat for the first time. I think I'll post a picture when the entire arm harness is done, but for now I just have to remain diligent

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Achilles's weak point was the shin cause that's where his mother grabbed him to submerge him into the river Styx. If I had been him, I'd have been like "WTF mom, how about wetting my shin too afterwards?". Or you know, how about keep him in your arms while going underwater so his whole body would be submerged at once... What kind of mom keeps her baby upside down by the shin anyway...?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"The fenghuang is said to have originated in the sun."

...And now even Chinese mythology is messing with me. :facepalm: Granted, the fenghuang isn't strictly viewed as a phoenix, but come on! I thought I was doing something different with his origin; why must folklore keep mocking me? :'(

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Going back to the way things were feels right. It is not a matter of not moving forward but rather those of us with a weak will need to restore our own faith in ourselves sometimes. "It is not about the destination but the journey."

What should my next Avatar be?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, that's posted. Glad to see we once again have proof I have no patience. :laugh:

Got the notification before going to bed last night. :laugh:

CT: Why am I sick again? :grumpy: Is this how it's going to be for the rest of the season--every other week, I get a sore throat and forget what it's like to breathe through my nose? I blame that children's Christmas event; no doubt that's where this round came from. >.>

+Still two more things to send out, then I can rest easy.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A little late but happy birthday to Finland which turned a hundred years old as of yesterday. Any Finish brothers and sisters on this forum? :D

Man, it's weird to think that just 100-200 years ago the map of Europe was considerably different from today. o_O

Top Bottom