• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me at NaNo: "Word count's done, shall we play a game?"
NaNo: "'Kay. What game?"
Me: "The 'beat our old records' game. It's a blast."
NaNo: "LOL That won't happen. Your wordiest day was 5511 words and your highest NaNo win was 65,086 words. There's less than three days left. You don't have the time. But, y'know, suffer as you will."
Me: "-bangs out 5580 words in a 14 hours- So...about that highest NaNo win...."
NaNo: "-sweats-"

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Welp, looks like they're doing all of the windows and siding tomorrow. A little more advanced warning would've been nice. >.> Oh, well. The sooner, the better; I just hope it doesn't take them more than a couple days--as we have been having winter weather, and all.

+Wish I could get a second opinion on something, but I don't think it would be wise (or fair).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, so not the windows yet. *Whew!* Thank gods; though hopefully we don't get hit with a cold snap when they get to them.

+Finally have all the gifts I need to send out. Now I just need cards (because if I send from the bulk boxes I have of them, I'm guaranteed to give someone a duplicate of last year's card). ^^; Hopefully get those out by today/tomorrow.

++Should I rewrite that bit into the idea I had last night? Is it necessary to make the story more engaging, or is it fine the way it is? And that line--would it be corny? Or would it work? *Trails off into incoherent muttering*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
By all accounts, I should've been dead to the world last night. Nothing kills sleep like worrying the four dozen batches of snowballs you baked before bed might get eaten by your sleep-walking, sleep-eating husband. >.>

Please, let that sleep study thing happen soon; if they can cure this issue of his, it would be one less thing on my shoulders. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Most of my Skyrim characters: -eager to help and steal things--no sense of purpose-

One of my high elf ESO characters recreated in Skyrim: "-lounging in a chair made of stolen books, smoking with one hand and petting a daedra with the other as the Thalmor Embassy burns because dragons- Tough."

+ Creators Update installed itself without asking me. /== Luckily...seems to be working fine, atm.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So many goodies from the sweets exchange. I'm going to have to pace myself (and share) if I want to keep from getting sick. :dead:

+18 more chapters to edit. Really hope I can get them done before we go away for the holidays. ._. Leaving work unfinished for a week is a special kind of hell.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have big news to share in the next couple of days. (Not book related though)

My Mother is God damn amazing.

If I had to rank DBXV2 DLC5 characters from best to meh I'd rank them as:

1. Android 13 ("Where is my trucker hat?")

2. Majin Buu (Gohan absorbed)

3. Tapion

4. Dabura

Huh. This week's episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel had both a Ninninger and Ultraman reference. Good for you Power Rangers, good for you.

This beat down was provided by both Ultraman Geed and Ultraman Zero. Thank and please donate to the "Ultraman Foundation." (It's a real thing)

So I have a reputation as a flirt... I am ok with that.

(Brain fart)

ArabPikachu

I'm back from my final session of Manual Software Testing class and passed it; not only am I one step closer to a Software Testing job but I'm also one step closer to:

1) Moving out of my mom's house and into my own house

2) Getting married

3) Getting a Software Engineer position at Capcom

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
And with that I have unlocked the "Bye bye Xenoverse" achievement. So I guess I am done with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 now. Nothing left to do expect troll other players and wait for DLC6 to arrive. It is lonely at the top...

Edit: I think I am going to go back to posting my original story. I can not stand the lack of motivation I'm feeling now because I stopped posting the tale. When the book version comes around it will have enough new content and re-writes to afford a second read anyway. I need that "I wonder if anyone read the latest chapter" vibe back.
It gave me life and meaning. That is both sad and comforting "strange isn't it?"

"If what you're doing isn't making you happy then go back to what did make you happy."

Last edited:
Top Bottom