• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Someone is using my avatar as their YouTube icon. I made this myself in Photoshop so it's not something you'd find outside of this forum. I'm not mad, just surprised as all hell. I'll probably get in contact with the guy, he sounds Spanish, just to let him know.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinking of what I'm gonna do in the Dutch Comic-Con tomorrow. If any of you guys have been to a con before, I've got a couple questions for you:

- Should I take some sort of backpack/bag with me to the Con to carry all the stuff I might get while I’m there?
- Should I bring my own food and drinks?
- Is there a specific etiquette at a Con or should I just be a normal human being?
- Can I leave certain events at any time if I need to (i.e. bathroom break)?
- Should I arrive ~1 hour before the event starts to skip a big part of the line?

Yes bring a bag for carrying items AND to hold your snacks. Jeans and a t shirt will suffice. Unless you dress up in costume. Yes you can freely leave events to pee.
I'd get there after the con opens so that you can pay and get in faster. Nobody except super advanced buyers gets in early which isn't much to begin with.

Have fun and be aware that nerds smell bad. Take pictures!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes! Yes! The right person(s) were just eliminated from Dragon Ball Super's Tournament of Power.

I already know how Tokusatsu kids shows work but seriously... Laiha and Riku NEED to kiss. Damn it Toho turn that budding relationship into something. You did it for Hikaru and what's her name, well at least until season 2 sort of spilt them up. Gah!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I think we might have gotten our first, "official" snowfall. :cautious: "Official", because all other times have been light dustings that have melted before now.

Hopefully the new snow-blower shows up this week.

+I kind of hope kiddo has a snow day tomorrow. This has not been a relaxing weekend. I love having doggo around, but this cold has been kicking my ass. Maybe I'll nap later today... :sleep:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Gotta admit I did get pretty scared here.

1445to4.gif

But then it was his turn to wet his pants. :sneaky:

2zzooec.gif

Black Luster Soldier FTW. But props to that asian player for using Terra Firma. He was a very good player, gave me a run for my money with a low tier archetype such as Elemental Heroes. That's why I like hanging out in Casual Duels more than Ranked, you get to duel people who actually have some imagination when it comes to deck building.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Well that was an adventure and a half. So I put the bins out yeah? Only to hear about an hour later strange scrapping noises outside. And what do I see?

Badgers. Badgers who are dragging my bins away. So I rush out to stop the little blighters from stealing my bins. And now I am real tired. :dead:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate to admit it but the final episode of Original Ultraman left much to be desired. The English dub made the episode actually better. Christmas shopping is done! Which is great because I can't stay in malls for to long. To many beautiful women, instead of buying products I'm shamelessly flirting.
"Hey baby. Have you heard about Pluto?" :cool: I bought gifts for people whom I'm 99% sure will not return the favor. :bored: I am indeed foolish.

Critic: You're just trying to get into her pants. :eek:

Me: So you're saying it will work? :cautious:

Critic: I...Wha...Maybe. I don't know. :bored:

Me: Doesn't hurt to try. :happy:

I shouldn't have ate that sandwich... Or at least half of it. :frown:

"Ultraman Geed Solid Burning!" :cool:

I should be able to write up that prologue by tomorrow then final editing starts. :rolleyes:

I like SAO's....music! :eek:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, another draft of FotS down. I guess I may as well get a start on TMT's next draft, while the developmental changes are still fresh in my mind. (I always feel like a lot is going to change/needs to change for this one, but...we'll see.)

+This month seems to be going by really fast... :unsure:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So... the "Imperial Tower" stage music from Sonic Forces is awesome. Anyone who disagrees may fight me! :eek:

Go ahead, google "Sonic Forces Imperial Tower" and then come thank me. I will be waiting. :cool:

Top Bottom