• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Man, building model kits really sucks the time away. Anyways, now that I've finished building my Gunpla of the ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos, I figured I'd show some pics. I only did a straight assembly, still haven't got around to doing custom work like panel lining and the like yet.

QrnH8s0l.jpg

qXh3OPWl.jpg
Nice. HG can be pretty fun to build since they have damn near everything. I prefer RG because of its part count and great quality, but MG is the best if you have the money.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Nice. HG can be pretty fun to build since they have damn near everything. I prefer RG because of its part count and great quality, but MG is the best if you have the money.
I do actually have a few RGs yet unbuilt. But sadly we're in the process of moving at the moment so they're all packed away safely at the moment. :'(

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I do actually have a few RGs yet unbuilt. But sadly we're in the process of moving at the moment so they're all packed away safely at the moment. :'(
Saaaaad. Yeah, they take a little more time to build. The tiny tiny stickers are gonna be a real blast to put on. (I recommend using the tip of an X-acto knife for those.)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Saaaaad. Yeah, they take a little more time to build. The tiny tiny stickers are gonna be a real blast to put on. (I recommend using the tip of an X-acto knife for those.)
Man, the stickers on some of my HGs were already a pain. :grumpy:

Normally I use the tip of my tweezers. Let's see how much more annoying it can be for RG.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Man, the stickers on some of my HGs were already a pain. :grumpy:

Normally I use the tip of my tweezers. Let's see how much more annoying it can be for RG.
Don't be fooled by the teal backing. Its suppose to mean its waterslide stickers, but their not. I ruined some from my first model by trying :'(

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Don't be fooled by the teal backing. Its suppose to mean its waterslide stickers, but their not. I ruined some from my first model by trying :'(
Mmm. I do really wish Bandai would do away with the tacky stickers.

But then I understand that a lot of people like custom painting their Gunpla and stuff.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
So, uh, a woman who is openly gay and has adopted two kids with her lover, an immigrant, is at the forefront of an ultraconservative political party that advocates against all that.
What happened to logic? Has anyone seen it or should I put up posters offering a reward for whoever finds it?
Whatever your political stance is, you can't deny that it feels like we're living in a parody dimension right now.

aoshi

Man, I am least impressed with RE 7. Capcom keeps changing their games that it does not even look like a sequel. Like its a new game with a hint of the past games.I jus watched the not a hero DLC and can't say i am impressed either. I am so desperate for a new DMC game now that i will even buy the reboot to kill time when i feel like it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I couldn't help myself and downloaded Metal Sonic's "Boss Theme" from Sonic 4 Ep 2. It's so damn good and just works.

(The theme in question plays when you battle the metal hedgehog in the park stage. Seriously, go give it a listen. You'll thank me later.)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In the Hobbit book there is a scene where the author describes a twirling staircase for what seems like pages. I dropped the book at that point. I came here for hobbit sword play and fantasy not the intricacies of staircases! Damn-nation.
Lying here on the sofa is putting me to sleep. But I most write! Must get up-
(Falls onto the floor)
Oh dear... :cautious:

Top Bottom