• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If she's the new "Iron Man", why calling the comic Iron Man? It should be Iron Girl or something.

14680631_1112274225508702_341489695931594089_n.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is so....very... disturbing.
I'm not.... well....hmmmmmm. I know we're warned about a great deception taking place, and the thought crossed my mind that it could be alien-related or religious but.... I mean. The world has gone bloomin mad.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently wondering why I had a Power Ranger-oriented dream before waking this morning. o_O I've only seen the new trailer a couple of times (the last being a month ago--in which it looks good), but beyond that, I haven't watched or been a PR fan since I was maybe nine or ten.

Just...weird. C'mon, subconscious; if you're going to give me dreams, make it about things I'm currently into/thinking about often.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I'm watching a show called "Child Genius vs Celebrities" and oh my god, these brats are so annoying. I've never wanted to smack someone so hard before.

The best part was during in between the rounds when one of the kids challenged Alan Carr to spell "hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia" only to start coughing as he was eating his crisps and Carr was like "Don't choke on your own arrogance."

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Currently wondering why I had a Power Ranger-oriented dream before waking this morning. o_O I've only seen the new trailer a couple of times (the last being a month ago--in which it looks good), but beyond that, I haven't watched or been a PR fan since I was maybe nine or ten.

Just...weird. C'mon, subconscious; if you're going to give me dreams, make it about things I'm currently into/thinking about often.
weird...i had a power rangers dream 2 days ago

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
All these Power Rangers dreams are probably related to the new Power Rangers movie. They're injecting thoughts into our brains. It's a conspiracy...it's ALWAYS a conspiracy!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Literally did not see that coming. She was the main bad guy of the entire first half of the game so I should've. But I didn't. And now the entire world is close to coming to an end. Again. Because of this one wheelchair-bound bitch. And now monsters are showing up with parts of our weapons fused into them, and my god are they difficult to kill. I had a problem taking out just one of them and they're pouring out of her lair in droves.

Things look bleak... I'll need to muster some more resolve.

Top Bottom