• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
4. Months.

4 months of attention span and focus tested by the amazing body, gorgeous face, seducing eyes and sensual lips of the MILFest Physics teacher on Earth.

And in the end getting max rank at the oral exam with her constantly leaning forward to me on the table. Now THAT is accomplishment. My mind won over my bibidy-babidy-bu. But bugger me was my bibidy-babidy-bu a strong opponent.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It's so stupid how some people out there think that the only reason some people are hating the new Ghostbusters trailer is because we're sexist. No, I'm hating the new Ghostbusters because the trailer makes it look like absolute dogsh*t.

The characters look so cliche and are pretty much the roles you'd expect them to be playing. Melissa Macarthy for example is just playing Melissa Mcarthy, and she's totally just the unfunny female version of Chris Farley. And the jokes are so painfully forced and unfunny.

I feel like I need to watch the original again just to get the bad taste of this trailer out my mouth.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Zootopia is probably going to be the most subversive movie of the year. For a kids flick, it has some balls. A well crafted film dishing out social commentary that's very relevant to our current times. And Judy Hopps is effing adorable. Go see Zootopia, now.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's so stupid how some people out there think that the only reason some people are hating the new Ghostbusters trailer is because we're sexist. No, I'm hating the new Ghostbusters because the trailer makes it look like absolute dogsh*t.

The characters look so cliche and are pretty much the roles you'd expect them to be playing. Melissa Macarthy for example is just playing Melissa Mcarthy, and she's totally just the unfunny female version of Chris Farley. And the jokes are so painfully forced and unfunny.

I feel like I need to watch the original again just to get the bad taste of this trailer out my mouth.
Yeah....I'm just being sexist. I don't like it when something is rebooted/recreated/reimagined by replacing male characters with women. It's lazy. And those 4 birds are NOT the ghostbusters.

The original cast had fantastic chemistry and quite frankly are iconic to me. It's like if they did a Blues Sisters - it just don't work.

Don't care if it's the greatest film of all time (and I like McCarthy) - it's four women who ARE NOT my beloved ghostbusters.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Duct tape and a chair?
No wait, you might need a two or three step ladder, I forgot you're taller than me lol

+Today is a write-off then. Was planning to do picnic and park and swimming with the kids but yeah nah. Not after that horrible news.

LOL I might just have to try that. I'm just worried because the bottom isn't level so I won't be able to sit it easily on the ground, and the top is going to be really heavy so I'm just...not sure what to do to keep it from constantly falling and being a total pain.
Good luck with your writing! -hopes the news wasn't too bad-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Following my favorite artists simultaneously inspires me and makes me realize just how much my own art sucks. :laugh: The inspiration is stronger, though, which is probably the only reason I've not stopped.

+ The chocolate cake is still edible! =D Yes! -victory cake dance-
*an hour later*
I shouldn't have eaten that cake...but...so yummy.... x_x

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Well, that was random. :cautious:
Sorry if I was acting weird last night, it's just that I'm really weird.

Some people are like, "Pokemon is like dogfighting", but if there was a dog with ice powers fighting a ghost dog, I'd probably peek over that fence.

I can probably go all night with this stuff folks. I'm up late and bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom