• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
When you wanna celebrate the yuletide at 6 but gotta bomb the embassy at 7.

1918255_841506039293078_1175705762381062754_n.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
6 + 3 = 39
9 + 4 = 513
18 + 16 = 234
6 + 5 = ?

To solve this your IQ must be at least 113, apparently. Try it and I'll tell you if your answer's right! Even though it's pretty damn easy... well, 113 ain't exactly superhuman now, is it? XD
111?

Viper

Premium
6 + 3 = 39
9 + 4 = 513
18 + 16 = 234
6 + 5 = ?

To solve this your IQ must be at least 113, apparently. Try it and I'll tell you if your answer's right! Even though it's pretty damn easy... well, 113 ain't exactly superhuman now, is it? XD
First digit of the solution is first number minus second number, second digit of the solution is first number plus second number.
6-3=3
6+3=9
9-4=5
9+4=13
18-16=2
18+16=34
6-5=1
6+5=11

Solution is 6+5=111

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Merry Christmas forums! <3

So, I've been reading a bunch of books this past couple of weeks and came up with a ton of ideas. Still good and bad. >.> I've written the ideas down and hoping something comes from them. But, yeah, procrastination strikes again. Still going to continue writing short stories. That will help a lot.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Technically, there's no literal translation for the word "privacy" in Russian.

... That explains so much.

The closest thing is "конфиденциальность," but that means confidentiality. And there's "уединение," which translates to "staying alone."

Viper

Premium
There is this youtube video on some article about a man that lets his wife sleep with other men as sign of equality or something. I haven't watched the video, but I did read the comments under it... I LOLed hard at the amount of mockery this man was getting, because of the fact not a single person remembered that in some cultures, even to this day, it is normal for a man to take many wives, while the wife needs to accept it (and be absolutely faithful herself). In fact, even in standard western culture we live in it has always been less of a trouble if the man sleeps around rather than the woman.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
In spite of how tired I am from the socializing aspect (and the tryptophan in the turkey), hosting Christmas at our place was nice for a change. Dinner came out awesome (though we lacked some of the ingredients we needed to make certain dishes even better), and though there wasn't much that could be done Christmas day with everything closed, we managed to keep ourselves entertained and conversational.

Probably the best one I've had in a long while. :)

Top Bottom