• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's just great, chilling out and relaxing with the Fiancée. Don't want to sound up myself, but life is good. I'm grateful though, extremely grateful. There's a lot of things that are wrong with the World, and I wish others were as lucky as myself. I guess you've got to know you are lucky to have money, good health and etc., because it's not to "rub it in", it's to acknowledge that you don't take it all for granted and you're not ungrateful.

Merry Christmas everyone! =)

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Somebody please explain to me why the dinosaurs from 2005 King Kong, made 10 years ago, look 10 times better than Jurassic World's.

cooldinosaurs-king-kong-vastatosaurus-590x350.jpg

1433918804-jurassic-world-super-bowl-13.jpg
two words: PETER...JACKSON

Well why are you reviewing it ?
To gain & keep subscribers.
Or wanting to give an honest opinion.

Are your subscribers worth keeping if they get upset every time they read an honest opinion ?
Or are they worth keeping if they stick around because you're honest ?
i see what you're saying. and i shouldn't feel bad about giving my opinions on it. but religion is always testy waters on the internet

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Like when "seedless" watermelons have seeds. Even though I don't eat watermelons. I think they're gross. BUT ANYWAY

CT: I've been here for six years as of today! GIVE ME ALL THE BIRTHDAY CAKE, the god of hyperdeath demands his tribute!

Happy Anniversary, DT! *Throws Confetti, and hands over a large slab of cake*. I hope you like chocolate? ;)

CT: I seem to be in a permanent state of exhausted. :dead:

+I'd say, "can I hibernate now?" except the seasons don't seem to have settled on winter just yet. This either means one of two things: we're going to have a mild winter, or we're going to get clobbered within the next week or so. :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hmmm... you don't sound very yay-ish.

I most definitely wasn't. Now that I've gotten home, however...a bit more yay.

Thinking:
Everyone's doing Christmas-y things and I'm just sitting here, wondering how it'd feel to be a ghoul and if one could be cured from ghoul-ism with lots of radaway. Fascinating. Truly, truly fascinating.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
they added a new gun to CS:GO
it's a revolver and it's ridiculously OP

everyone is raging about how it unbalances the game
but i am god damn loving it

Counter-Strike is a game that everyone loves because of how it's skill based

but now they added this revolver that's basically a close range sniper rifle
it's hilarious

berto

I Saw the Devil
This morning I turned my computer, the only one I own and where I keep my work, and it wouldn't start. It gave me an error message that told me it was going to reset my computer to a point before the error, which is not a good thing because I've done so much work that will go down the hole because of it. No way around it it seemed but the screen kept freezing and after looking up the error it pretty much told me my system was dead.

I contacted a technical support hotline that said they handled my computer type but the guy wanted to charge me to send me a technician, which I have no money for. Finally I found the corporation support line for this manufacturer and that guy sent me to a different line and had me dial basically the same number I did to reach him.

This new guy had me do a few steps and problem solved. He told me what happened was that my laptop ran updates last night but since laptops go to sleep mode if there is no activity, even if they are running updates, the data was corrupted and screwed my boot up sequence.

I had the biggest panic attack over this. All my work this week gone to s*** and I can't pay to replace this unit till well after the holidays. It wasn't easy work either. Now I get scared to turn my laptop off because it might never turn on again.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Been working on our next D&D campaign which I will be DMing. It's inspired by Evil Dead and I dubbed it Deadite Devastation. In a world overrun by evil, a group of rag tag adventurers must seek The Jefe. The chosen one who will help humanity take back the world from the Deadite menace.

So far, it's pretty damn wacky. For example I'll have the adventurers come face to face with a sentient mold who's an asshole named Grogo, a siamese twin troll who's half possessed by a deadite, and a zombie vigilante who doesn't know he's dead they call Super Spooky. Not to mention one of our players is the "Rasta Orc", a cleric who heals with his dank kush.

I can tell this campaign will be interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i was pretty negativetowards the whole idea of a sequel to the ninja turtles movie (which i thought was ok, then again, i'm not a big tmnt fan so who am i to judge)...but this first trailer was pretty fun

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So apparently our site is being savaged by ISIS bots now? I mean, that's what it feels like considering we've had, what, two middle-eastern named accounts post 100% gibberish on the discussion page in the past couple days?

You'd think they'd realize the real god is right here. :p I could end them if I so wished, but where's the fun in that?

DISCLAIMER: I am fully aware I'm not god, much less the "real" one, it's just some harmless fun and it's 3 AM where I am. Toodles!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, new plan: finish at least one chapter before the Christmas holidays begin (i.e. kiddo's first day off from school) and proceed to do random scenes out of sequence, since my brain insists the ending must be written tout de suite (before I lose the mood behind it).

Goddamn it, I'm not even in control of this, anymore. I'm just the passenger while the muses call all the shots. :dead:

Phenex: "Anymore"? Ha! You weren't in control to begin with.

Thanks, Phe. Thanks so much for pointing that out. I feel so much better, now. :meh:

Phenex: *Mock bows* Glad to be of service.

:facepalm:

Anyone want a muse for a day? He's free.... >.>

Last edited:
Top Bottom