• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What did you do today?
I saved a bird from becoming that irritating cat's lunch.
Now I'll have to go look for earthworms in the garden to feed the poor thing.

Also, I hate our neighbourhood cat. She's beautiful. But I hate her. She poops in my garden. I'm not even allowed pets and now I have to constantly clean up someone else's pet crap. IT'S NOT FAIR!

Oh, ringing in my ears again, whoop.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Found a few copies of Thor that the base was giving out a while back. Didn't even know I had them. ._. Luckily I already found them a good home. :thumbsup: Erm...provided said friend's nephews don't use them for...I dunno...what do kids do to destroy things nowadays? It was bonfires and dark rituals in SpongeBob's name when I was a kid. Has it gotten better or worse?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i watched event horizon a few hours ago with a buddy of mine...and now i'm having trouble sleeping. and it doesn't help that this dark as limo's anus outside and he lives in the center of nowhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Jake can write his name!! Never seen him write it without someone holding the pen and guiding him through it - and he did it on Saturday all by himself!

I know this is uber boring to everyone ("blah blah kids blah blah") but considering his IQ is so low it cannot even be recorded using standard cognitive tests, I am completely shocked and super proud.

One more step on the road to being independent...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Speaking of real independence...

"One aspect of life in Rojava that is different than most places on Earth is the fact that any involvement which an individual has with the society is entirely voluntary. This means even when it comes to military support or paying for community projects, people have a choice of whether or not they want to contribute to that specific cause. When there is a need in a community, people pull together and use their unique skills and resources to find a solution. This is possible without taxes or central planning of any kind, and it is a way of life that is a threat to both ISIS and governments all over the world. It gives people proof that a better world is possible if people can find the courage to live without these authoritarian control systems that have governed our lives for centuries."

-----------

Sorry. Didn't mean to steal your 'indie' thunder.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just seven more days (including today), and I can give my brain a couple of days' worth rest. :dead: By the gods, I don't even want to think about how terrible my prose is, right now.

+Finally got a fair bit of snow. Cue everybody else in town whining about it. You're Canadian, dammit! Either get used to the cold, or go somewhere tropical for the season; we've got months more of this, so you may as well make your peace with it, now.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well when getting more and more closer to December, i just can't stand those Christmas decorations in shops showing up early on late November and that they also decors them, just would been delighted if they been done in Dec but well sigh. Besides that so soon to 24th birthday as always have it on early Dec since its on days before Xmas too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Given the way the guild leader and mum have been going at it lately (and how the leader's been treating her) I think it's safe to say mum will either be kicked out or forced out soon. :/ What is it with these people? It's like being guild leader makes them think they're god-like.

Top Bottom