• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
You're getting it wrong. Survivor is a campaign mode difficulty. Across the campaign was my death count. So actually, I have endured 275 times and not give up and see to it the game is completed in survivor difficulty. I'm not self proclaiming that i am a survivor. I'm jus a happy camper to have the completed the game on survivor difficulty. I don't why its a matter of joke when i am happy (and relieved) at this point.

I'm aware that it's a campaign mode difficulty.

I was just joking how surviving technically didn't happen 275 times.

aoshi

I'm aware that it's a campaign mode difficulty.

I was just joking how surviving technically didn't happen 275 times.

So you expect a "survivor" to have zero death count in their first attempt????Please let me know when you find such a playthrough and i will give my heartfelt congradulations and possibly will try pulling monkeys out of some one's you-know-what cuz it would be possible. Hey, why not???Jim carey did it in "Bruce almighty".

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This is a hell of a time to have burn-out creep up on me. Only nine days left, and about 14,000 words to go. C'mon brain, don't fail me now....

I'll definitely have to take a day or two off once NaNo's done. :dead:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Fallout 4, y u so brokenz? Literally cannot complete the main quest now...

Not enough wine in the house. this displeases me.

Christmas food shopping done and dusted, Good Food Show in Birmingham on Thursday - love how my friend is convinced ISIS are going to blow us all up at the NEC. Because that's their ultimate goal: women eating cake and talking about balsamic vinegar for 6 hours. If they do blow us up, at least we'll all die happy, stuffed full of cake.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fallout 4, y u so brokenz? Literally cannot complete the main quest now...

Did you get stuck coming out of the pod thing, too? :S -had the game freeze up on her there and restarted it and was able to progress-

Thinking:
She agreed to make meatloaf! =D Yay!

+ Have to call Gran...ugh, why do I sense an incoming lecture?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Did you get stuck coming out of the pod thing, too?
Nah, it was after building an item essential for the progression of the game. Went to all the trouble of creating it, researching the best way to make it work and then...nowt. Logged as complete but NPC won't speak to me to progress.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nah, it was after building an item essential for the progression of the game. Went to all the trouble of creating it, researching the best way to make it work and then...nowt. Logged as complete but NPC won't speak to me to progress.

D: Aww, I'm sorry to hear that happened, Angel. >_< I hope it'll either work when you next try to play or be patched soon. -worried about having something like that happen-

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Any people here into history and heritage? Everyone who's interested should check my videos out on my YouTube channel. I travel up and down the country in all kinds of weather documenting my trips on Castles, Manor houses, Churches, Minsters, Parks & Forests. I am indeed a Medieval/castle enthusiast.

1484241_416506148514655_2238529010624888083_n_2.png

Medieval Richard Facebook Page

Medieval Richard YouTube Channel

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
It's kind of sad when George Bush's speeches in the wake of 9/11 wound up being less Islamophobic than the rhetoric being spouted nowadays in response to ISIS. Proof that we don't magically get more progressive with the times "just because", it has to be a concentrated effort to be less prejudiced.

The more Ben Carson talks, the more obvious it is that not even working on brains can guarantee that someone has a functioning one of their own.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
She slept in, he got up just to pass out on the couch and wind up late for P.T., and I wound up lost in my work so that I didn't notice either of these things until it was too late.

Just your typical Monday morning...

On the plus side, at least she won't be late for school; her bus is never on time in the morning, anyway. :unsure:

Top Bottom