• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, so my hobby has gotten the New 3DS and the new Alpha Sapphire. lol XD And it look super good on it. To bad I don't have any cash. TT_TT damn.

And I've been writing some more... slowly but surely I'll have one page done. How can some authors write some much? @_@ Some I can and other time I'm like......eh maybe later. lol Oh well I hope to finish something soon...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty

Yeah, I didn't know that, either. He makes for a good "foil" for Daredevil if there's ever another "hero" battle.

tumblr_nlf9m7b1Yd1uq5or0o1_500.png

(He's "deaf" in the Nostalgia Critic canon lol.)

tumblr_nlda8kOPcV1s46koto1_500.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ah, MoI (and the rest of the Shattered Albion series), if there is ever a chapter in which Victoria does not curse Reaver into the deepest depths of hell, you get a free refund! :tongue: LOL

+ Yay, chappie formatting! ...ah, heck.
++ Pork carnitas and guacamole. <3 Dinner's gonna be awesome. We should make extra guacamole, though. We never have enough to munch on later.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
batmanvssupermanTDKR.jpg

"I didn't have to go easy on you. A different binding agent, a stronger mix...
I want you to remember that, I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way.
In all the years to come, in your most private moments... I want you to remember the one man who beat you."

God, that moment was simply effing epic.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
At least the girl with the sword looks good.

all1mt7.jpg

Girls with swords always look good.
Katana is the only one that's recognizable. My beloved Harley Quinn looks terrible! THAT'S A TYPICAL TEEN WHO SHOPS A LOT AT HOT TOPIC! :mad: :banghead:

My article was accepted and shared, yay!

But the comments on my article is pure stupidity and cancer. Ugh, most haven't even read it before mouthing off like a dumbass. Maybe I was a tad naive to think the feedback wouldn't be so vicious, but oh internet lol.

I'm not apologizing. I stand by what I said. People are just dumb.

http://www.gamnesia.com/journals/entry/theres-no-reason-link-cant-be-a-girl#disqus_thread

Last edited by a moderator:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I watched the first four episodes of Game of Thrones season 5 a couple days ago. I certainly like where it is going so far.
That scene where the Sparrows went out and beat up/killed/and arrested all of those people was pretty creepy. The optimistic side of me feels like Cersie will get what is coming to her for encouraging them. (Haven't read the books so I'm in the dark on that.
Arya's assassin training is cool. (They set up her getting Maryn Trant later very nicely.)
I've not liked Danerys since I started watching the show. That hasn't really changed. I do however like Barristan Selmi and The Second Son guy. At least Tyrion is going to be part of her storyline so that I can at least enjoy one part of that secction of the story.
Jamie and Bronn's stuff is cool.
I was hoping that they would just have Oberyn's brother be played by the same guy and act just like him...alas it did not happen. Obyern's daughters seem interesting though.
Stannis the Mannis continues to make me question whether or not i like him. His Red Lady needs to stay the heck away from Jon Snow.....it makes me nervous.
Speaking of which...all hail the new Lord Commander. *cheers* That scene where he executed Janos is probably my favorite scene in the season so far.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm done. I'm freaking done with your movies DC. I'm all aboard the Marvel train. After what they did to my Harley Quinn, I hope Marvel buries you deep. Your movies all look the same. Monotone, dreary, and bland. You think everything has to be Nolanfied and proven that was just a worn out formula.

Eff you DC. Eff you. You ruined your comics, and keep ruining your cinematic universe. I'm not supporting any of this.

I've always been more of a Marvel fanboy, but that doesn't mean I hate DC. I love both and still do, I'd just pick Marvel any day of the week over DC if someone told me I had to. Marvel's films are making me keep that preference.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm done. I'm freaking done with your movies DC.
I'm just glad that a live-action version of Katana even exists -- especially since Azrael will most likely never make a live-action appearance himself. To be honest, I never really expected much from DC, but I do expect to be at least somewhat entertained.

This is just enough for my own personal needs. You can demand more if you want, but I won't.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
At least the girl with the sword looks good.

all1mt7.jpg

Girls with swords always look good.

Wait...that's an official picture? Oh, gods, I thought it was a bad cosplay pic. D: Harley, you poor thing.... :'( That said, only Katana and...I'm thinking that's El Diablo on the end, really look like themselves. T-T My inner fangirl is sobbing.

Thinking:
Oh, it's raining. ._. Wth am I going to do with my day now?

Top Bottom