• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's okay, I'm sure Oxy Clean will get that right out. xD

I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day, LoD! ^^

CT: Maybe we should brew another pot of coffee; lunch has made us too drowsy, and we've yet to do any writing, today.

We will not break our streak!

Phenex: Still crazy?

Me: Yes, thank you for noticing. I didn't know you cared so much. <3 *Sniffles*

Phenex: Kinda hard not to--I am doing time in your head.

Me: Aww, don't think of it as a prison sentence--think of it as a gift!

Phenex: So no returns and exchanges, then?

Me: Why? Why must you troll me, so? :'(

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: So, there a little fair going on by the church that down the street from me and hubby and I are going. lol :3 Won't be nice as the bigger ones but it's something to do to get us out of the house for a few hours. :3

Exejpgwmv

I was in a car accident today.
My school bus was blind sided by a truck that ran a red light(No one was seriously hurt, thankfully.)
And honestly?

I thought I'd have a bit more of an adrenaline rush.
But I was oddly calm about the whole thing.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eep! Maiden Names is working on a new album?! Yay! ^^ I wonder if it'll be another Batman-themed one. :unsure: That cover art looks cool. :thumbsup:

+ Good gods, Victoria, what is your issue? :bored: This, of course, I say affectionately.
++ I want more ice cream....

Viper

Premium
I think my dad is the only man in the world that got a woman angry for doing housework.
Long story short, before going out mom told me to iron clothes this afternoon. Only, while I was relaxing after lunch, he took out the board and the iron and is now ironing clothes while watching TV.

Top Bottom