• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Oh, did you win the Super Bowl?
The Patriots did because the Seahawks made the stupidest play ever in Super Bowl history.

I'm not trying to say I'm like some kind of expert, but I believe going for a pass at the one for the winning goal at the Superbowl, has to be the most asinine move you could possibly fathom.

0tzifkb.gif

If you pay attention, you can pinpoint exactly where his heart and soul was crushed.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Just finished Transistor, it was a pretty entertaining game. Has a pretty unique feel to it. If you have a ps4 id recommend getting while it's still free for the month. If not id say 15 dollars (I think) is a fair price.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
*only when i'm gaming does raven jump in front of my monitor...asshole.
*i just uploaded another video (christ i've been doing that everyday this week it seems)
*and i might start a gaming channel. i don't video game that well but i'm not very good at anything really so what's really the difference?
* school will be the death of me

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I can't believe that my frinds in Birmingham don't visit the Chinese district more often. They have so many cools sweets and foods there. Makes me nostalgic for Japan when I go to the shops there and buy green tea sweets and chcoclate.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So glad I managed to bring myself back up to speed last night (after that damned continuity error issue). I'm so, so tired; still, I want to stick to the 600-800 count that I've been doing all week, so I'd better hop to it.

(Doing it in sprints also makes it easier).

I want to nap...though I know I won't do it, anyway. :dead:

Top Bottom