• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
Bah, I was so looking forward to a certain game, only to realize that it's from the same team that disappointed me over and over again (with one exception). At least the other one is really cool.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Some lights cast more than one shadow. Stand before the nightfire and you'll see for yourself. The flames shift and dance, never still. The shadows grow tall and short, and every man casts a dozen. Some are fainter than others, that's all. Well, men cast their shadows across the future as well. One shadow, or many."
-Stannis Baratheon in, "A Clash of Kings"-

This has got to be one of the best interpretations I've come across, pertaining to how our futures aren't set, how it is our choices and the circumstances we're presented with that decide which future comes to pass. :)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Is it ironic that the intro to the new Chinese Censorship Song sounds almost exactly like the Imperial March?

[0:10 - 0:20 -- the best ten seconds of your life AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.] :bored:

The answer is no, actually. I'm at least fairly certain that they did this on purpose: For Your Own Good. :devil:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need I say more? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
I'm glad to have such good reflexes, but sometimes they sure make me embarrassed. My tooth is out, it only had to be pulled out, thanks to my regular dentist cutting off flesh that was covering it earlier this year.
This dentist, a really great guy, had to give me a double dose of anesthesia, cause after the first one there was still enough feeling left for me to yell out and grab his hand. :blush:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I should have never mentioned my interests in kink to him. It's been a week, so I'm sure he's forgotten about it, but I still feel kinda judged. Ugh. >_< This is why I avoid people. *curls into a little ball* I think I'll just write out my issues. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think I'll just write out my issues. >_<
This is what I'm going to try to do, too.

I can't believe the time already.

Homework after school, then a support visit, then getting ready for scouts... which means I gotta go to the shops asap else there won't be time later but I really really really don't want to do anything today. Except maybe curl up in bed and pretend I don't exist.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
well that is a funeral over. It was a nice send off and everything went perfectly. The area was nice, Aya didn't cry and yes I shed some manly tears. Now that's enough emotion for the next 10 years.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm not being very productive on the forum in this period... not updating threads like the hints and tips, and not opening new ones. I just wanted to apologize for that.

I've got some new threads as work in progress, I just need these friggin exams to be over.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: :3 Made some rice the other Jasmine rice the other and now I'm looking forward to eating . :3 lol I love my new rice cooker and want to cook more often. XD Also I need to start writing some more. >.> But, I have not been feeling to well.
Must be the weather...keeps changing from mid 80's to low 60's. Damn you Florida and your crappy weather. X(

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
CT: :3 Made some rice the other Jasmine rice the other and now I'm looking forward to eating . :3 lol I love my new rice cooker and want to cook more often. XD Also I need to start writing some more. >.> But, I have not been feeling to well.
Must be the weather...keeps changing from mid 80's to low 60's. Damn you Florida and your crappy weather. X(
I've been cooking quite a bit myself lately. I can't believe I'm actually fairly good at it. I made some chicken and shrimp stir fry and shrimp fettuccine this past week. I might cook again today.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Huh. So my oral exam is in 900 years. You think it's enough time to prepare it? LOL

f4b5s.jpg

Top Bottom