• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Woot! :woot:

I love how, at the right time, with the right music, I can pull off a fevered session of writing. And with the way I've been fighting with dialogue lately, it's nice to see such a heavily dialogued area work out, for a change.

I doubt that I'll keep going tonight, but at least I got a lot done. If I do this well tomorrow, this part and the final scene of chapter 12 will finally be bridged. ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, brain! No gaming until we reply to all those PMs and post that chapter! We can do it! =D

Brain: "Okay. Sounds good. But consider this: what if we don't do that?"

:bored: .... :facepalm:

+ Yes, I am going to use my last $10 to buy pizza. Why? Cuz there's absolutely nothing in the fridge and I've no idea when she's getting us groceries. You can have a slice, if you want. :thumbsup:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just got back from seeing my uncle in the hospital. He hasn't got any worse, but also hasn't gotten better. Was kinda rough seeing him like that. They said they're gonna probably try to slowly get him off that ventilator starting tomorrow.

Today, I suddenly found myself nearly destroying my garbage can while screaming at the top of my lungs. This has all been just crazy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wanna hear and see something funny?! I English Dubbed a Kamen Rider Movie teaser trailer! :eek: Here take a look:

I plan to dub This film (Just myself too!) Go nuts DMC.org! And don't be afraid to point out how awful it is. :laugh:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I could do one better. :wink:

http://www.sparkatale.com/books/details/2540#.VMhsb2d0zIU

Prologue and the first eight chapters are there. I have it on three other sites as well, but I figure a link to one of them is more than enough. ^^; If you prefer Fiction Press for reading, you should be able to find that one listed under info on my profile, too.

rebel you truly are gifted, gwenyth is absoloutely fascinating.I love the story so far it is thoroughly engaging, well done kiddo :D

i hope to finish chapters 4 through 8 after work :)

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
rebel you truly are gifted, gwenyth is absoloutely fascinating.I love the story so far it is thoroughly engaging, well done kiddo :D

i hope to finish chapters 4 through 8 after work :)

:blush: Thank you! I'm really glad to hear that you like it. ^^

CT: I am not built for cold mornings... :sleep:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Two chappies in one night? Am I getting back into it?

+ I'm confused. Despite them being extremely nitpicky, they like the fic? I don't understand reviewers.

++ I played Stilts one of those "videos for your cat" of birds and...he loved it. XD I dunno the last time he was so happy. It was so cute. I'll have to remember that. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom