• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wouldn't be surprised if they cast Troy Baker or Matt Mercer as the new Dante (or even Vergil).

Not to mention, Troy Baker was also Snow from FF13 (I think) and the Joker in Arkham Origins (while the guy who played Ezio Auditore was Batman -- these cast choices were rather fitting, imo)

[I say this because while Matt Mercer played Leon (again, I'm not sure), he can also imitate Jake/Troy Baker/Kanji in Persona 4 down to T -- because he actually was Kanji in P4 Arena Ultimax and the anime. Not to mention, Mercer passes a passing resemblance to Dante himself -- the good DMC1 one, not the others]

Maybe they can be the new twins? Ha. That'd be nice. :)

Before anyone says "there can only be one Vergil," (that's my line, btw) just know that this is me creating a humorous scenario, nothing more. Not meant to be taken seriously.
I rather see Matthew Mercer do it since Troy's got too many roles.

But I rather see them as new characters then take on established roles.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I built a shelf today by myself and I'm feeling pretty good about it. :D Usually I need help because I'm not tall enough to stand it up at the end of building.

Usually, I have a thing against flatpack, but as it's going in the dinging room, I don't care. If it gets broken, I can always get another; and it's not like we use that room much anyway.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Why does every doctor in "doctors recommend this product" commercials always have a different camera angle?

Is it like a school picture, and you get to pick it?

If I were a doctor, I'd make my angle be me facing the wall while the camera is behind me, just to screw with the audience.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Here's something I always wondered:

What if a balloon were placed inside a glass (or any other transparent material) jar, and the balloon is constantly expanding, and, no matter how big the balloon got, it would not pop from hitting the jar, and the jar would never break from the balloon, and the jar would not expand due to the balloon?

What would eventually happen?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Aside from adding a pre-written scene onto the main document and transferring character notes from paper to the computer, I've done pretty much nothing writing-related, today.

Which I feel, after yesterday's insanity, is justifiable. :tongue:

Tomorrow, I'll be continuing with the pre-written scene (since there's still at least another couple of pages to add to it) and then, with any luck, I'll be able to add another one of those scenes to the main doc (one I wrote months ago and have tweaked here and there since, and am likely to do again).

I'm practically bouncing at the prospect of this particular segment being finished. Or I would be, if I didn't have to go to bed, soon. >.>

Tomorrow; hold on to that determination for tomorrow...

Viper

Premium
Are they paying you to say that?

It's okay, you can tell me, I've been payed by at least three dozen toothpaste companies to advertise.
Ha, I wish they were paying me, but no, this one's on the house.
The flavor of this stuff is just perfect for me. No excess of mint, which makes me sick sometimes, but it's also not too sweet like fruity flavored toothpaste can be. Also, dontodent has reasonable price for their product cause it's the store's own band.
But it's all gone now, just the regular generic flavors remain. :frown:

KRSkull

*Goes back in time a few minutes ago*

Me: The truth is brother i lied when i said that i never thought about marriage. I've been feeling lonely and wish that i have someone to support me emotionally that is why use see me hugging that doll every night.

My brother: By someone you mean a girl-friend?

Me: Yes someone.

My brother: Again you mean a girl-friend?

Me: Yes a girl-friend

My Brother: Finally.

*Comes back to present*

Wait did That really just happened?:jawdrop:

Viper

Premium
It's so hard to write when real world logic clashes with video game logic. In real life identical twins have same voices, in video games they don't. But now I'm writing something where a character needs to make a comment on his brother's voice and... it's like I'm hitting a wall with how exactly to do it. That blasted overly-logical brain of mine... :rolleyes:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
john campea: we live in this cool time period where a movie studio will look for talent rather than a big name. so lesser known actors can get work now

me: YESSSSSS--

john campea: but there's also a certain level of sex appeal that goes into it

me: GODDAMNIT

Top Bottom