• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lately, I've been calling Celebrimbor "Cele-bro" when talking to one of my LoTR fan friends. I think he's getting a kick out of it because he keeps laughing every time I say it. >_> And now I kinda want to read the series properly. Gosh dern it.

+ I want sushi. *stares at calendar* Only a few more days....
++ Mmm, edits. Nomnomnom.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, it's a "grocery-shopping and every other conceivable errand" kind of day.

Uh-oh...I hope if I send that out on Monday, it still makes it in time. :facepalm: Leave it to me to forget to send it out yesterday, like I was supposed to.

Chapter 13's outline looks alright; I don't think it needs any changing. I'll go through the others as well, before I get a start on the chapter.

Viper

Premium
I finally got around to play DMC2 as Lucia... and an earthquake hits my city just as I was on mission 2. 2,9 on Richter scale, epicenter 11 km from town center. I could hear my bookshelf shaking, together with the TV on it.

No Dante to shield me with his almighty body though. Damn. XD

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
How many people actually seem to truly believe the latest Devil May Cry isn't a Devil May Cry game? I don't know how many times people refer to these two as separate properties and then apply that to some arbitrary "logic" about trademarks and what not. The latest game is, and always will be a Devil May Cry game.

In other news, things have gotten better with my uncle it seems. He's awake now from the medicated coma and was even cracking jokes. He's got to stay perfectly still though for a while, and while he's not fatal anymore, a full recovery may take up to half a year. To reach his heart, they had to break open his chest and his bones are being held together merely by wires. A long road to recovery lies ahead.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
In all the years I've lived here, it's only been foggy once and that was a light haze. Today, I can barely see to the end of the yard. o_o *waves hand through fog nervously* It looks like Silent Hill.... D:

+ *stares blankly at word docs**headilts* How do I novel writing? :bored:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Was messing around on Devil May Cry and I did something beautiful. Ugh, I wish I could have recorded it or something.

I just love the kind of set ups you can do with Kablooey. I got in between a whole bunch of enemies using Aquila and Osiris attacks to get them airborne. Then, I hit Devil Trigger which kept them suspended enough for me to plant Kablooeys all over them with the jump cancel.

Quickly switching to Ebony and Ivory I began charging the trick shot (still in Devil Trigger as it was full bar). Jumped up and flip dodged for extra visual style, while letting go of the charge shot. All in time for Devil Trigger to run out and have them falling in unison where I detonated and killed them all midair.

IT. WAS. F#CKING. GLORIOUS.

I'm surprised I was able to pull it off so smoothly within the time frame I had.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
robertgreeningersoll118442.jpg

Top Bottom