• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I was watching the latest Man at Arms where they made Inuyasha's sword. This was the result.
article_post_width_Sword.JPG

Looks like the sword and they did a great job. However, the comments are filled with a lot of freaking weeaboos who are complaining about it. "That looks nothing like the sword!" "The blade isn't big enough" Blah blah blah, Shut your face.

The nitpicking is so stupid coming from these weebs who clearly do not have a single clue of what they are talking about. This was even called a toothpick.......what? That sword is a f#cking monster of a blade. The one from the show is completely unrealistic and would not function properly. You'd just have a giant hunk of sharp metal you couldn't even hold alone, let alone actually use.

They even said the guys messed up because the sword bends when swung........do you want the sword to snap and possibly severely injure one of them? :banghead:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I wonder if I can make an alternative version of Lady's DMC 3 outfite? Instead of the skirt I can wear jeans. Like keep tye shirt and boots , but add jeans? I'd like to try and put a spine on it. :) Might do that to a few more coplays too. XD

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Is it weird that the reason i like Jake from RE6 is because he reminds me of what i like about DMC3 dante?
I wouldn't be surprised if they cast Troy Baker or Matt Mercer as the new Dante (or even Vergil).

Not to mention, Troy Baker was also Snow from FF13 (I think) and the Joker in Arkham Origins (while the guy who played Ezio Auditore was Batman -- these cast choices were rather fitting, imo)

[I say this because while Matt Mercer played Leon (again, I'm not sure), he can also imitate Jake/Troy Baker/Kanji in Persona 4 down to T -- because he actually was Kanji in P4 Arena Ultimax and the anime. Not to mention, Mercer passes a passing resemblance to Dante himself -- the good DMC1 one, not the others]

Maybe they can be the new twins? Ha. That'd be nice. :)

Before anyone says "there can only be one Vergil," (that's my line, btw) just know that this is me creating a humorous scenario, nothing more. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
On the plus side, I'm done that memory sequence (well, you know...until I have to run it through an edit...then another...and so on). The down side...I'm still trying to close the scene, itself.

Why is wrapping things up so bloody difficult? :banghead:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wouldn't be surprised if they cast Troy Baker or Matt Mercer as the new Dante (or even Vergil).

Not to mention, Tryo Baker was also Snow from FF13 (I think) and the Joker in Arkham Origins (while the guy who played Ezio Auditore was Batman -- fitting).
He's also the main guy in Infamous Second Son, Twoface in Arkham City, Nathan Drake's brother, Joel in Last of us, Booker in Bioshock...he's in a load of things so it wouldn't be a surprise if they did ask him to be in a DMC game.

There was even a joke going arund that Troy was the bad guy for Far Cry 4 and the good guy. Thing is, Troy could probably pull that off because he can do loads of voices. Now I'm imagining him arguing with himself while recording lines. :laugh:

Maybe for a DMC game, they'd cast him as Dante and Vergil:laugh:

Thinking: What did we just watch? Paul is still trying to make sense of it. I've just given up and gone to my room. :tongue:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
...And by a hilarious stroke of luck, it actually is over.

Thanks, Shadow. ^^ Your encouragement has been invaluable.

Aww, you're welcome. ^^ Any time. If only I could encourage myself. LOL

Thinking:
So I just found out that one of my old writing friends who's been ignoring me hasn't just been ignoring me, but her best friend (who's another writing friend), as well. I hope she's alright. :S Last I head she was in the hospital, but her friend says she's not anymore....

Top Bottom