• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I can't tell which one of those is more dangerous to have. xD Reaver as a pet...now there's a sight. *Is currently in a fit of hysterics at the mental image*

XD Reaver pet is best pet. LOL I mean, I'd be a totally good master, too! I'd keep his coat in order and let him go out and shag whoever he wanted and make sure he ate well and was comfortable and all he'd have to do in return is let me occasionally cuddle him and study him. >_> ...you can decide whether I'm referring to the pirate or the balverine. *coughs* Eat your heart out, Benjamina. ;)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
XD Reaver pet is best pet. LOL I mean, I'd be a totally good master, too! I'd keep his coat in order and let him go out and shag whoever he wanted and make sure he ate well and was comfortable and all he'd have to do in return is let me occasionally cuddle him and study him. >_> ...you can decide whether I'm referring to the pirate or the balverine. *coughs* Eat your heart out, Benjamina. ;)

:laugh: Oh, Shadow. What are we going to do with you?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Adore me, of course! :laugh: And, maybe, keep an eye on me. ._. Just incase. If sexy pirates (or cuddly balverines) come calling, I'll probably get into trouble. ^^; *no self control, atm*

Ah, but we already do. :wink: *Snickers* Shall I send a certain gentleman to call on you, then? :cool: Hmm...I probably shouldn't tempt you....xD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ah, but we already do. :wink: *Snickers* Shall I send a certain gentleman to call on you, then? :cool: Hmm...I probably shouldn't tempt you....xD

Wait til mum goes to bed; don't want to give her a show. :wink: ROFL I shouldn't be playing into it, either. XD Good lord, I'm just asking for trouble, here. *giggly*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Give me money, ALL of the money, wait whats that...? We have another bill to pay...? Ahh nuts... :frown:

Sums up how I feel at the min, giving all my cash to everyone else it seems. Only I cant afford to toast that act with expensive wine afterwards. :laugh:

a_560x375.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, after a lot of "hemming and hawing", I've determined that how I originally intended for the first WoN novel to end is better suited for the ending of the second novel--or most of the way through the second novel, leading up to the climax and then the conclusion.

I think I know how the first one is going to end now, but it'll involve some serious modifications to that portion, and to all of the other parts I had originally planned for the first book. It's a relief to have finally come to a solid decision on this. Maybe writing will go a lot faster, since I've essentially "cleared the road, ahead".

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Welp, I'm still writing away and not falling a sleep while doing so. lol I've been feeling a lot more sleepier then usual. >.> Not good. Maybe I should work out more. Get the blood flowing or something. Also I've got to finish reading the library book soon before I have to return it lol.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The new executive principal of our high school academies looks exactly like a turkey vulture.

Because of this I was incapable of paying any attention to the school meeting I have just attended and now I have an awful feeling I've missed something important. Like how Jessica's GCSE choices are made.

BUT THE MAN LOOKS LIKE A VULTURE!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've come to the conclusion that my characters are slowly trying to kill me with overwork. "Here, writer! No new plot bunnies, but let's try and work on ten stories at once! =D" :banghead: If only I didn't love them so much.

+ Thank you, Stilts, for running right into my leg, and, consequently, making the giant bruise on it even bigger. Really, it's a great fashion statement. :thumbsdown:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was thinking about the new DOA character and wondering why I didnt like her but i think its cause i though she was generic. I have liked generic characters before and after looking at the new tekken characters, its more because they didnt really try to go outside of their comfort zone.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish I'd stop biting my lip every time I eat. One day I'm going to need stitches and they're going to ask how I chomped off a chunk of my lip and I'll just be like "this is really embarrassing, but I was eating dinner." :facepalm:

+Stilts just rubbed his head on my mouth. ._. Not sure if kiss or "mmm, momma smells like chocolate :inlove:". Weird, chocolate thieving cat. :shifty:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So I may have jumped the gun on that; I still want to utilize the ending I'd originally planned for the first book.

But, I'm undecided on whether I will, or not. The one thing I do know is this: I need to sift through pretty much everything after my notes for chapters 14 and on, to decide what stays, what goes, and what is simply delayed.

So much for having it figured out, lol. ^^; Makes this even funnier, in retrospect:

It's a relief to have finally come to a solid decision on this.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Me talking Devil May Cry with some random fan.

Me: I thought the Ebony and Ivory designs were pretty cool in the new game. They look like some supernaturally forged firearm.

Other guy: I don't know, it's kinda stupid and doesn't make sense to me. The handles are curved leaving no room for any kind of clips to load the gun.
Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

Me: When has Dante ever had to reload?

Top Bottom