• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
I am thinking maybe i should hire a second mechanic for my garage so i don't have to close up when i am too unwell to work.
Yes yes, support the economy, help out some unemployed poor bugger and preserve your own health in return, since you're not getting younger... just make sure to test the candidates real well before hiring. I'm not up to date with law, are castles with death traps and doors that can be unlocked only by solving puzzles a legal addition to hiring process?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I have had people working for me before but one got cancer and passed away :( and the other is now living and working in australia. It isn't a big process here , plus i already have somebody i know in mind just have to convince him to come work for me instead by offering better pay. The job he is in is paying him very little.

Viper

Premium
I have had people working for me before but one got cancer and passed away :( and the other is now living and working in australia. It isn't a big process here , plus i already have somebody i know in mind just have to convince him to come work for me instead by offering better pay. The job he is in is paying him very little.
Oh, sorry to hear about that poor man, death is sad, but also so much sadder in that kind of situation.

Good luck with convincing the one you have in mind, though once he hears about more money I'm sure he'll be on your doorstep in blink of an eye. Just in case, make sure to mention cookies, if it worked for the dark side, it should work for you as well. XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bedtime isn't a suggestion, Jacob. Go to bed.

Full days of school are doing the job with Josh - he's already fast asleep...

Autism Ball this year will be Narnia themed - I cannot decide what to go as. Do I go for a human, animal or magical creature costume?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Go as ALL THE THINGS.

One must always go as all the things, otherwise they aren't doing the thing properly. :thumbsup:

On a serious note, @Angel I'd say go with whatever costume you felt best in. =)

Thinking:
Submitted a poem to that group. Oh, noes, what if no one likes it?! D:

+ So, I've gotten most of my links together to post, but I'm waiting til I have a chapter edited that I can post to a couple sites I want to join first. Should be posting, hopefully, on Friday.

Top Bottom