• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

CT: I hope that i didn't leave a bad impression about me when i accidentally did this

CT: How Did This Cat get in my room?o_O

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I guess after yesterday's written workload, I owe it to myself to take it somewhat easy, today.

Still, I want to get at least something started by this evening. For now though; tea, and a good book.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: I've been writing a lot, but I was wondering how to get better. :/ Hmm, a lot of practices is one way. One way or another I'll get better. And then I'll make lemon fics! ( ̄m ̄〃)

Definitely keep practicing; there's always something to learn. :) I can't speak for everyone, but one thing I noticed that helps for me and at least a few other people is reading as much as you can from writers you admire or those that are writing for the same genre as you. ^^ You may find yourself picking up tips and tricks without even trying, while reading such stories.

I'm no expert, but if you ever want another pair of eyes to look over your stuff, I'll gladly help.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I wanna know where to get a 3D modeling software. I want to do a vocaloid MMD thing or just mess around and just make whatever. lol I'll be looking but i'm not to sure. :/ hmmm.
Generally there are little to none free 3d programs. 3 things you want to keep in mind are Maya (for modelings), 3Dsmax (for backgrounds) and zbrush for sculpting. If you master them, you can have lot of fun. Also consider that team fortress team gave their software for free usage for starting 3d artists. Maybe it'll help you ;)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've never seen children become so excited over playing bingo to learn pet names in French. Tomorrow I'll be doing bingo to learn numbers for class 1, so I bet they will be even more excited.:laugh: Still, it's nice to teach enthusiastic children intead of ones who cause trouble and do not want to learn.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I've never seen children become so excited over playing bingo to learn pet names in French. Tomorrow I'll be doing bingo to learn numbers for class 1, so I bet they will be even more excited.:laugh: Still, it's nice to teach enthusiastic children intead of ones who cause trouble and do not want to learn.
sometimes I envy your children, since they have motivated teacher...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
sometimes I envy your children, since they have motivated teacher...
For teaching, if the children are motivated, then I am motivated. I like it when children come to school happy, wanting to learn, try new things and are not scared to ask questions and make a mistake. I always tell children that mistakes are fine because that is how we learn. I even make mistakes on purpose so that they know teachers are not super perfect. :wink:

The only problem I have with teaching would be parents who do not care. It makes me upset and angry that they have children, but do not bother with them. Luckily, with the school I am at now, the parents want to be very involved with their child....maybe they are too involved?:tongue: I think there's a good balance between being a parent who cares and one who micromanages their child too much.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
For teaching, if the children are motivated, then I am motivated. I like it when children come to school happy, wanting to learn, try new things and are not scared to ask questions and make a mistake. I always tell children that mistakes are fine because that is how we learn. I even make mistakes on purpose so that they know teachers are not super perfect. :wink:

The only problem I have with teaching would be parents who do not care. It makes me upset and angry that they have children, but do not bother with them. Luckily, with the school I am at now, the parents want to be very involved with their child....maybe they are too involved?:tongue: I think there's a good balance between being a parent who cares and one who micromanages their child too much.
It's actually pretty awesome point of view :) Some of my teacher where basically boring themselves and us just killing time till lesson emds

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It's actually pretty awesome point of view :) Some of my teacher where basically boring themselves and us just killing time till lesson emds
I had some awful teachers as a child, and some of things that they did, they are still in my head even as an adult. So I went into teaching wanting to be the sort of teacher children want to be taught by, and not a teacher who children are worried to be with.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I find it funny that two shows (Kamen Rider and Super Sentai) have train themed seasons that frequently use the words "Climax" and "Intense." :laugh: What is the lesson that children are to pick up on?! :eek:

The lesson? Heh. Heheh. Heh. :sneaky:

Thinking:
I dunno what my muses are doing, but they're certainly not telling me ideas. Gaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss! :eek: *runs after them, flailing* Haaaaaaaaaalp!

+ I want a pet balverine for my birthday next month. That or Reaver. I'll accept nothing less. :wink:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Shadow You confirmed what I thought all a long! For surely the meaning behind those words mean only one thing! :bored:
That children should ride more trains! :eek: Truly it is a insidious plan! :cautious:

I must admit. When I hear the Light Saber sound effect I think of Kirito's beautiful chick hair. :eek: I deserve to be stoned, I know! Forgive me! :blush:

Official English Super Sentai songs are hilarious! I still can't understand them! :laugh:

Top Bottom