• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking about why I'm returning to my old interests like Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon.... :3
Speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh.... >_>
They're actually playing some of the old series and Zexal on tv and I fangasmed at the old series *^* I haven't seen it in forever.

Thinking:
I'm actually in a pretty good mood today. ^^
Now to get off my bed and actually make that bacon and tomatoes my belly has been calling for.,.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been thinking a lot about supernatural romances novels. Particularly the ones where a supernatural guy (because 99% of the time it's a guy) either lures or abducts a human girl in order to make her fall in love with them. Aside from the fact that abducting a girl is never the way to get her to fall in love with them and they really should just think about doing it the traditional "hey, you wanna go out some time?" way, I think the biggest flaw is that they always seem to bring along at least one of the girl's friends. Uh, hello, dudes? Of course she's gonna side with her friends!

Just realised this is what my manipulative egotistical villain is up to behind the scenes.
LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Which reminds me, I should get back to writing. I've gotta crack out 20k in 4 days if I'm going to make Nano this year.
tumblr_m2coq5LVsR1qh3vok.gif

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
You know, a lot of interesting things have happened on November 22nd. JFK was assassinated, Blackbeard died, Toy Story was released, unfortunately even the Xbox1 was released a year ago today. Anyway none of that matters because 17 years ago today marks the first time I decided to grace the world with my presence, which sort of outclasses the events mentioned before.
Have a nice day everyone.
10805789_731397270288705_2420656513422957349_n.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You know, a lot of interesting things have happened on November 22nd. JFK was assassinated, Blackbeard died, Toy Story was released, unfortunately even the Xbox1 was released a year ago today. Anyway none of that matters because 17 years ago today marks the first time I decided to grace the world with my presence, which sort of outclasses the events mentioned before.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Happy Birthday! ^^

Thinking:
Julius...Julius, stop hiding my buttons. C'mon, dude, I really don't wanna pull you off the side of the screen, you look so sad when you hit the bottom. >_<

+ Nyeeeeeeeh. It looks like we're not going to have a tv until Tuesday. Which means no Walking Dead and no Gotham. T-T Why didn't they just bring the new one over today?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
He deserved it.
Wake with a headache, go to bed with a headache. In the midst of which I have to attend a kid's pool party and do all the changing and drying and dishing up food for the kids by myself, and I developed some seriously bad back pain which had me suffering by the evening.
So telling me 'ohhh you always need one' when I say I need a back massage? He deserved the verbal tongue lashing I gave him. If he were me, he'd be flat out on the bed groaning like he's ffffing dying, despite doing nothing more than watching youtube clips all friggin day.
URGH.
One of these days I'm going to quit.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: For a simmer this question always pop in my head everytime i start it.

How do you play the sims?

I drown mine when I get bored and then start a new family. Hey, did it just get dark in here or is it just me? >_>

Thinking:
I kinda just wanna go read...maybe after I get some words done.

Edit: Holy pigs in blankets, how did everything get crossed out? >_< I swear, I crossed out one line....

Last edited:
Top Bottom