• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well guys, I'm sorry for disappearing these past weeks, but my laptop was acting up and I had to get it fixed which meant no internet activity. But I'm back and up and running and I hope you guys haven't forgotten me!

Nope, you weren't forgotten. ^^ Welcome back!

CT: I love that it's raining out. I love how this means I can loaf about, reading most of the day. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Since Gotham is airing tomorrow, mum and I are throwing a Batman marathon staring with the 1940s movie spots all the way to the Dark Knight trilogy. By the time Gotham comes on we're gonna be sick of everything Batman related. LOL *hands out popcorn and other noms*

+ *stares at all her work* Rawr. *pounces*

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
me: i'm really anticipating seeing wonder woman on the big screen for the first time, but i'm still kinda perplexed that WB dismissed joss wheadon's wonder woman script.
*reads joss wheadon's WW script*
me: know what? i have complete and utter faith in you mr. snyder. i will not question you at all for the next 17 months

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Since Gotham is airing tomorrow, mum and I are throwing a Batman marathon staring with the 1940s movie spots all the way to the Dark Knight trilogy. By the time Gotham comes on we're gonna be sick of everything Batman related. LOL *hands out popcorn and other noms*

+ *stares at all her work* Rawr. *pounces*
Gotham looks disappointing. It's approaching the concept in the wrong way. Gotham villains in puberty is not what they should be focusing on.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
me: i'm really anticipating seeing wonder woman on the big screen for the first time, but i'm still kinda perplexed that WB dismissed joss wheadon's wonder woman script.
*reads joss wheadon's WW script*
me: know what? i have complete and utter faith in you mr. snyder. i will not question you at all for the next 17 months
Come on, Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman looks bad.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gotham looks disappointing. It's approaching the concept in the wrong way. Gotham villains in puberty is not what they should be focusing on.

My opinion's the opposite, to be honest. I think it looks really interesting. Batman's villains are what keeps me interested in the series for the most part and seeing what makes them tick and what made them into...them is fascinating. *loves origin stories* That said, it's your opinion and I can respect that. *going to try to be as open minded as possible*

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Come on, Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman looks bad.
i agree. i still think she was a miscast but after reading his script...i don't even think cobie smulders 9who i still believe would've been the obvious choice for the character) could have been good in that role. its just the way the character was written. i'll get you the link so you can read it yourself

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
My opinion's the opposite, to be honest. I think it looks really interesting. Batman's villains are what keeps me interested in the series for the most part and seeing what makes them tick and what made them into...them is fascinating. *loves origin stories* That said, it's your opinion and I can respect that. *going to try to be as open minded as possible*
i saw it at comic-con. i'm not sure if they did re-shoots or not like constantine or the flash, but from what i saw, if your a batman fan, you'll appreciate this

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
But I can tell they are gonna try and connect all these characters together or somehow tie them to Bruce Wayne one way or another. And the thing about Batman's villains, yes they are the most interesting part in most Batman stories, but they are all very different. They are characters with their own agendas.

I think Gotham should be a straight up detective show in Gotham city with maybe a primary antagonist like Black Mask or something exploring the question, "is Gotham safer WITHOUT Batman?". Dabbling in Batman: Year One to drive that point and the story to even feature the occasional cameo by Batman himself.

What I just said or just a Gotham P.D. television adaption.

Being on Fox, I see Gotham lasting no more than 2 seasons though.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Question:
Did quantum mechanics exist before it was observed?
Chew on that one.
If a tree fall in the forest?

Human arrogance. If we don't see it it doesn't exist. I've never seen any of you, never heard your voices yet I am not so pompous as to believe that just because I haven't seen or heard any of you you don't exist. Things are, whether we believe in them or not, whether we've seen them or not. If we were to discover a new insect in the jungles of the amazon tomorrow you think the entomologists would go 'No, of course it didn't exist until we found it.'

If Quantum theory is real and factual then it doesn't matter if we hadn't name it until recently, it is what it is and has always been and it didn't need our permission to be or to give it a name before it became real.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
If a tree fall in the forest?

Human arrogance. If we don't see it it doesn't exist. I've never seen any of you, never heard your voices yet I am not so pompous as to believe that just because I haven't seen or heard any of you you don't exist. Things are, whether we believe in them or not, whether we've seen them or not. If we were to discover a new insect in the jungles of the amazon tomorrow you think the entomologists would go 'No, of course it didn't exist until we found it.'

If Quantum theory is real and factual then it doesn't matter if we hadn't name it until recently, it is what it is and has always been and it didn't need our permission to be or to give it a name before it became real.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Top Bottom