• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
An hour and a half? Wow...
No wonder you had the need. The need to read.

The need to read is a need indeed. *nods sagely*

Sometimes I wish I didn't have the sudden idea to change the layout of my room; because now I really want to do it.

I know what you mean. I've been wanting to repaint my room for the last year, but my bedroom walls are black. ._. *has a feeling that won't be happening any time soon despite it wanting to*

Thinking:
If I wasn't so sleepy, today would be an awesome day to game/write/read. x_x *hopes the clouds stay for a long while*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
does anyone wanna tag along with me for some sexy Coop ?
More details bru.

+ eeeewww crackers eeeeeeeewwwwww
++seriously considering stayin home today. Second bad morning in a row....but ****** needs me....ah bugger what to do.
I need to ask mum to bake more orange poppy seed muffins. Fairly sure it would go down better than plain boring crackers.

Edit: just discovered a new feature on the forum WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO:thumbsup:

Maxman

More details bru.

+ eeeewww crackers eeeeeeeewwwwww
++seriously considering stayin home today. Second bad morning in a row....but ****** needs me....ah bugger what to do.
I need to ask mum to bake more orange poppy seed muffins. Fairly sure it would go down better than plain boring crackers.

Edit: just discovered a new feature on the forum WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO:thumbsup:

I play on Steam, looking for someone who can gau Coop with Me on Borderlands 1(haven't installed le game yet)or L4D2

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Jesus died, and he came back from the dead.

That's like the biggest f**k you to Death ever.
Then Jesus took the keys to life and death.
So in horror terms, Jesus is the new Grim Reaper. I thought it funny.

+wow the incompetence is suffocating. What. A. Cow. I am going to make sure we dont get her as our case officer again.
And then i will google the matrix out of the internet to see if there are any loopholes in which they can revoke a visitor visa. If not, i will be lodging an official complaint against this lazy woman. If they do, i will still lodge against and hassle and make her life miserable closer to the date when mum goes home.
Because what a stupid cow. Emphasis on stupid here. In what way does it make sense to issue a visa for a day AFTER the original the standard visa expires? Plus we ticked the more than 6 months box. A monkey could have done this better.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've got to do something about this Deathstroke crush. It's becoming a running gag between some of my friends....

(That said, he's the only comic book character I've got a crush on, so...at least that's something.)

+ When they said they were going to try and clean up the tree, I thought they meant cut down a few branches. Not pull the entire thing down. What am I supposed to do with a whole half of a tree laying in my yard? :/

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Why all the fuss, it's just a phone. The iphone 7 will be out soon, so what's the point?

It took me long enough to jump on the band wagon and buy a 4s and I will not be getting another phone unless that one dies.

I just don't understand why anyone would change their phones so much.

Top Bottom