• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
I can't take anymore of this weather. Bad clouds, shoo, go away! The washing machine with mom's bedspread is almost done, at least let that stuff dry.:'(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Vide rated M-for language

I can't believe Foamy is still going. It's been years since I first saw one of his videos. Smart rant, though.

CT: Okay, now that I've hit the first scene break...now what? Come on, Rebel, you're revising how certain things go down, so think! Who's POV do you want this next segment to be in?

Phenex: *Clears throat*

Me: Yes, yes, I was considering it, but...I was also thinking I should go from Gwen's POV.

Phenex: I agree, you still should...but why not do it after mine? You could do it that way, couldn't you?

Me: Maybe...but I was thinking that one part (you know which one) should go back to Forneus. It just seems to make more sense, that way...I don't know. Maybe I'll give you this one...I need to think about it. Hey, wait a minute...why are you being so agreeable today?

Phenex: *Sigh* Would you rather I be an a**hole all the time?

Me: Heh...fair point. Forget I said anything. ^^;

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Hey, this is actually more of a question than a thought, but here goes:

I'm thinking about buying a soundbar for my PS4, since my Samsung TV has almost no bass. But, I already have an old home cinema set with analog audio jacks (RCA). I'm still pretty happy with its sound, and I don't need 5.1 surround sound. That said, it has no digital jacks.

So my question is: is it worth it to buy a soundbar for 200 euros? It does allow for digital audio, which people say is clearer and 'punchier' than analog. Nobody on the internet seems to agree with each other on that, though. Even if digital sounds better, if the soundbar itself has cr@ppy treble and bass, obviously I'd rather have analog sound.

So... yeah. For PS4: Analog stereo towers VS similarly priced digital soundbar. Which is better?

Top Bottom