• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

And life was created.

Men, women and creatures were born into the Universe and there was peace. All up until man defied the rules of the pure beings, and this order was broken. An Angel named Mundus objected against humanity and tried to get other Angels on his side. He managed to gain a couple of followers, Sparda and Eva. In return all three were cast out from the Angel Kingdom. Sparda and Eva were sent to live on Earth amongst humanity to learn to accept and embrace it. Mundus however, being too disobedient, was banished to live underneath the humans in a place he would soon call home. This lesson to teach him that humanity is sacred, and not to be defiled. As those truly worthy would one day embrace the purity of the Heavens.

Viper

Premium
It's funny how certain phrases trigger old memories and create weird ideas. I see "where are you, Sparda?" and next thing I know my mind thinks of Scooby-doo, following a vision of something in that style where Dante=Fred, Trish=Daphne, Lady=Velma, Nero=Shaggy and I guess Cerberus can do the dog part.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
It's funny how certain phrases trigger old memories and create weird ideas. I see "where are you, Sparda?" and next thing I know my mind thinks of Scooby-doo, following a vision of something in that style where Dante=Fred, Trish=Daphne, Lady=Velma, Nero=Shaggy and I guess Cerberus can do the dog part.

Dante could be Shaggy and Vergil would be Fred.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

And life was created.

Men, women and creatures were born into the Universe and there was peace. All up until man defied the rules of the pure beings, and this order was broken. An Angel named Mundus objected against humanity and tried to get other Angels on his side. He managed to gain a couple of followers, Sparda and Eva. In return all three were cast out from the Angel Kingdom. Sparda and Eva were sent to live on Earth amongst humanity to learn to accept and embrace it. Mundus however, being too disobedient, was banished to live underneath the humans in a place he would soon call home. This lesson to teach him that humanity is sacred, and not to be defiled. As those truly worthy would one day embrace the purity of the Heavens.

I would read a fic of this. Yes, I would. *nodnod**hearby declares that, if anyone writes a fic of this, she will read it, review it, and give the writer cookies...or, at least, cyber cookies*

Thinking:
The people who follow my Death Note one shots have a surprise coming for them come October.... >_>

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I want to go back, but I don't want to go back. I guess it's just first day nerves, but I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm there.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Wow.. seems like my mind is so confused.
In my anticipation of Witcher 3, I started playing Witcher 2, and damn, I hate it so much!! I loved my first play through, but now can't stand it.

Damn it, brain, what's your problem?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Series 7 of Doctor Who arrived today :happy: As did two Power Rangers Super Megaforce figures (Pink & Yellow). They were all in a sale! Wh00t!
I still need to make a start on the 'collections' bit of my blog.
And before I pay bills, this laptop needs a virus scan. :dead:

Top Bottom