• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
I'm thinking about doing the ice bucket challenge... If I had a freakin bucket to begin with. Afterwards, I'd chow down on some pizza and drink a cold one... If I drank beer to begin with. Considering I don't like how alcohol makes me feel. So I never drank it more than once. Hangovers ain't worth the bad light feelings in the head.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ehh....I'd forgotten there were parts in this book that drove me up the wall...I'm trying to remember if I hated or liked the ending. Guess I'll find out, soon enough.

On the plus side, Anne Rice's attention to detail of each environment is helpful...makes me more aware of breathing life into my own.

Still nowhere near at that level, though. >.>

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well that was unexpected - finding a ballgown, it fitting perfectly and then me actually buying it. I was all set for fancy dress too...I just don't do dresses. I do jeans, hoodies and comfy trainers.

Those heels are going to KILL me - but at least I've got a room for the night at the hotel so I can crash/be carried and then a fry-up in the morning before going home.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
They want to make flying cars.

Virtual reality headsets.

Shoelaces that tie themselves up.

Next I heard they'll replace the rest of the World with machines so come 2050 it'll be like Terminator meets Robocop meets The Matrix. Only problem is humans have gotten too fat in this future. And the only way to defeat the machines is to use skills learned from excessive gaming and by eating them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
They want to make flying cars.

Virtual reality headsets.

Shoelaces that tie themselves up.

Next I heard they'll replace the rest of the World with machines so come 2050 it'll be like Terminator meets Robocop meets The Matrix. Only problem is humans have gotten too fat in this future. And the only way to defeat the machines is to use skills learned from excessive gaming and by eating them.

I'd just be happy if they made earbuds that don't get tangled.

Thinking:
Ooooh, look, people are generalizing again. *sarcastic clap* Get over yourselves.

+ I hope I can sort out all my notes and stuff soon. I are confuzzled.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Working on crocheting Christmas presents and.... *sighs* Two have pretty simple patterns, but that makes it go kinda slow, even if simple patterns mean I can watch movies and crochet at the same time. Nyeeeeeeh, why is the yarn I need so difficult to find? I wanna work on a different project. ._. *has too many she needs to get done*

Top Bottom