• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Day 3 of mysterious adventure:
I refuse to leave our hide out. The natives have an unhealthy and frightening obsession with shiny lights and loud noises. And smoke.

Treasure hunting continues to go well. Hopefully I can make contact with one of our members for evac soon...if they are still alive. :nailbiting:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Today is the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, and the day where I think America went collectively insane. A point I don't think has been recovered from. And I'm not just talking about terrorism and the response to it, but aspects of our society as a whole.

People too young won't be able to put certain things in to context about our contemporary times, but society didn't always used to be this f#cking batsh!t crazy about everything. A lot of kids won't know things were different;better even, than they are now.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Phenex: Okay, 340 words into Chapter Five...come on, it opens right at the start of the confrontation! You love battle scenes...so what's the problem?

Me: I-I dunno...I want to do this right, I want to do it justice...but it's such a 50/50 thing for me. More importantly, why do you care? I'm writing this scene from Forneus' POV, not yours. :bored:

Phenex: It might be from his point of view, but I'm still in it--which means you've got both of our moves to think about...not to mention our opponents'. Or did you forget that?

Me: . . .

Phenex: ...So you don't want my help, then? Fine, I know when I'm not wanted. I'll just go somewhere el--

Me: No! That's not what I meant...*Pleads in a small voice* Help?

Forneus: Of course he'll help you--we both will. Right, Phenex? *Looks pointedly at the other*

Phenex: *Grumbles* Alright, alright...

Me: Forneus, what would I do without you? :inlove:

...Way to be productive, Rebel. :facepalm: Okay, now I'mma work on this...

Last edited:
Top Bottom