• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The wrath of a woman is scary. But usually I have about 30 airstrikes called on my house when I 'ignore' my girlfriend, lol.

Dudebro I hear you! But my 1 airstrike equates to your 30. I don't know where they're getting these weapons from. Probably forged out of their anger towards our 'ignorant' ways.

Atleast an "I love you", thrown in with some puppy dog eyes seems to do the trick.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*got her hair cut for the first time in about a year**now has bangs*
*grumblegrumble* Wanted bangs like Lady's...doesn't look like hers...too friggen long...can see 'em every time I move my head....
*remembers they weren't in her eyes when they were wet**idea!**sticks her head under the shower* ^^ That's better
-ten minutes later-
*bangs dry, the rest of her hair is wet* :mad: Dagnabbit!

(On a side note, my hair kinda looks like Violet's...y'know, from Ultraviolet? *awesome mode engage*)

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Dudebro I hear you! But my 1 airstrike equates to your 30. I don't know where they're getting these weapons from. Probably forged out of their anger towards our 'ignorant' ways.

Atleast an "I love you", thrown in with some puppy dog eyes seems to do the trick.
Aw that puppy dog eye trick works only 50 percent of the time...

Most of the time she's like "ok".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There's always so much catching up to do after going away.

This made me laugh because it reminded me of what me and a friend say over XBox. We were playing GTA Online and doing a race, and my friend said "I'm gonna catch up". And I replied, "You can't ketchup. You're not even relish". I have no idea what that means, but we found it funny lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Actually quite excited to start buying parts for new PC, I rarely get excited (or show much in the way of emotion apparently) especially when it comes to spending money so this is quite a big deal for me.

I know the feeling. Having to spend money is such a pain in the ass. Especially when it's your own :'(

Top Bottom