• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Thinking about how my life is going nowhere and I can never do anything right. While everyone else has something or someone to live for and looks forward to the future, I feel like I'm just wasting my days away. I'm not in school, I have no current job, no significant other, few friends, and I feel as though most of my family just tries to be sincere because I'm related to them.

Everything looked so much more promising in high school; even though I was introverted and didn't know what I wanted to do career-wise, I was at least always around other people and was known as a smart person (graduated 6th in my class). Now I'm nothing.

The above combined with near-constant loneliness and anxiety is making it harder and harder to live and be happy at the same time.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thinking about how my life is going nowhere and I can never do anything right. While everyone else has something or someone to live for and looks forward to the future, I feel like I'm just wasting my days away. I'm not in school, I have no current job, no significant other, few friends, and I feel as though most of my family just tries to be sincere because I'm related to them.

Everything looked so much more promising in high school; even though I was introverted and didn't know what I wanted to do career-wise, I was at least always around other people and was known as a smart person (graduated 6th in my class). Now I'm nothing.

The above combined with near-constant loneliness and anxiety is making it harder and harder to live and be happy at the same time.

:( You're not nothing; you'll find most of the people that have someone or something driving them forward were in the exact same spot you're in now, not too long ago. Heck, there are tons of people well into their 30's and 40's who still don't know what they want to do with their lives--don't worry, you'll figure it out long before then. Don't be so hard on yourself. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I reckon such a price is pretty rare on DA too. I'd expect that from like a more famous artist, unless whoeever you mean is also well-known outside of DA... to be honest what usually happens is if the artist is doing fairly well and in demand, they whack the price right up to put people off asking so much. then if someone does say sure, I'll pay that, they'd probably accept it.

I do. ;> what do you need? I could give you a quote if you let me know the detail in PM or something. ^^ my rates aren't anywhere near those guys, lol.

ah yeah, I just got done reading his final part of the manga, bit different from the TV anime, they were pretty harsh on Toji either way. :<

True. :S *thinks it's a perfectly viable possibility that they had some renown outside of dA*

Thank you! ^^ I'll PM you on dA in a few with some ideas, then. ^^ *has to get some stuff done around the house first and, for some reason, can't send you a PM here*

Ah, I haven't gotten to read the manga yet (stores around here don't sell it =( ), but they were really hard on Toji in the anime. =( *kinda wishes there was a happy ending for all the NGE characters after all they went through*

Thinking:
Would totally rather be writing that getting ready to exercise right now. *siiiiiigh*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
no prob ^^

the manga's around online, I've already bought the manga series once, sold it, and plan to buy it again so I ain't guilting myself out for looking it up in the meantime. but... yeah. it's worse what happens to Toji in that. I guess it's possible with the technology at the time they might have been able to fix him (anime) - we know they were able to build whole clones as disposable bodies, they might have had the tech for fixing him. ^^

although... given the ending, he ends up like everybody else... OTL

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I want to write! ( ≧Д≦) However, my lack of discipline makes me not willing to sit down and write. (;¬_¬) I end up playing video games like: I.C.O. By the way a great game......In my most humblest of opinions. I just need to pick a story idea from the sea of ideas I have and then run with it. Never looking back nor worrying about the small stuff like: grammar.......that should be that last step in the writing process. I guess I need to break a few(lot) of bad habits and write!

.....And maybe learn another language. First Spanish and then Japanese! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay, finally! I finished what is now the second half of Chapter Three (formerly known as Chapter Five, before I started merging the overly short ones together). That only took...forever and a day. I honestly don't know, lol. I think it was something like three weeks? :cautious:

Either way, I'm satisfied. Now I can justify reading for the rest of my spare time, today! :laugh: (I say that like I'm not going to go over my notes, still...pfft!)

Also...I just realized how incredibly hungry I am. Food, come unto me! You too, coffee!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

That depends really on how tall the tree is or whether there is a slope or edge the apple can roll down. People need to understand these points.

I like that! It's one of those clichés I've never been fond of (since I don't believe that people should be compared to their parents in that manner), but this is the first time I've seen or heard of someone giving it a fresh, new twist.

CT: What's going on with these headaches? These aren't the usual migraines or barometric pressure-related ones...

If this persists, I'll have to go to the doctor...as much as I abhor the very idea. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Have no idea how I'm going to train today. My arms are so stiff and sore, I can barely lift them shoulder height.
My contract ends in 3 weeks :( that's 10 months working at possibly the best kindy in the region. Then I'm off to a different site for less hours per week.
I would really like to study childhood ed, get the qualification and knowledge of a kindergarten teacher. But I don't think I'll ever stop my esw work with sn kids. Even if it pays peanuts compared to a stable teacher role. I'd still do this for free. Even if they lay me off because the govt think sn kids don't need the extra help and that they're not as entitled to a good education as 'normal' kids. I'd volunteer my time to keep doing it.
As long as the facilitators allow me as much tea and baked goodies as necessary, it's no skin off my back to volunteer.

+ I want to go check out the kittens at the spca adoption site down at the community centre today. Hopefully the weather holds up so I can walk home and down to it after gym.

KRSkull

You know not all people that have something or someone to live for are actually happy. Like you everyone i know have found something or someone. and most of them look at me and tell me that they are jealous of me because they feel that their world has become smaller and that they don't have time to have a little bit of fun.

You are a free bird. You can fly as high and as far as you want. you have more options than most of those people who have found the thing or the person to live for. If you can't find what you want then create that thing with your own hands.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
no prob ^^

the manga's around online, I've already bought the manga series once, sold it, and plan to buy it again so I ain't guilting myself out for looking it up in the meantime. but... yeah. it's worse what happens to Toji in that. I guess it's possible with the technology at the time they might have been able to fix him (anime) - we know they were able to build whole clones as disposable bodies, they might have had the tech for fixing him. ^^

although... given the ending, he ends up like everybody else... OTL

*now knows what she's going to be looking for when NaNo's over* >_>
:O That's true! I never thought of the cloning, but you're right! *now wonders why they didn't use that in canon**suspects it has to do with wanting a tragic ending*

Thinking:
I thought it would be four hours of cleaning or so, but it's been two days of junk. I give. *table flip**lays on table and chills out*
+ Oh, the AC's stopped buzzing. Yay. Makes me wonder why it was buzzing in the first place....

Top Bottom