• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think we all easily judge each other INCLUDING ME! Stupid habits since you never know what's on the other side. The feelings just say ''This is what I mean about this and that''. Then I have to make my opinion either way. To judge or be judged? Maybe none of them. >_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think you're right, but I reckon they dragged it back a little from how violent that Eva demise was in the show. There was blood all over the city and rivers of it running out. I think they had to show something uplifting after that, like the scene where Hikari goes to see him.
I figure they couldn't keep using him as a pilot - I guess his Eva unit got trashed and with it the soul that powered it and was compatible. So maybe the tech was there but they didn't do it because he wasn't important anymore. But I think in the canon storyboards and off camera scenes, Toji is hinted to be playing basketball in a wheelchair. </geekout>

R-really? Gosh, now I need to go watch it again. I haven't seen it in about a year so I wanna go look for little things like this. ^^;
Probably. The Eva units seem to go a little batty when someone other than the original pilot tries to use them, if memory serves, so I think you're probably right. ._.

Thinking:
I has over 5000 likes? ._. R-really? No joking? *stunned* Th-thank you all. *group hugs**cookies and ice cream for all*
+ Mads Mikkelsen is yummy. Yesh, he is. :inlove: Erm...no pun intended. :unsure: *awkward moment**still can't pronounce his name, though*

Top Bottom