• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
You trust nature way too easily.
I don't have to trust anything, that's just the way it is. Just like people often fear sharks, even though they would not normally attack you. They don't tend to eat humans (we're not on their ecological menu) and if they attack, they do so because they were threatened or you got too close. This is nature 101, people.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Totally pooped after doing 4 days at the school :dead: but it's worth it when I can help the SEN children progress from their Pscales onto regular class work :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't have to trust anything, that's just the way it is. Just like people often fear sharks, even though they would not normally attack you. They don't tend to eat humans (we're not on their ecological menu) and if they attack, they do so because they were threatened or you got too close. This is nature 101, people.

That, and mistaken identity; Great Whites are actually incredible cautious and docile when compared to their more aggressive cousin, the Bull shark; some of those have developed a taste for human, but for the most part, you're right; we're not a main part of their diet, so they don't actively seek us out. If someone is in a wet suit and gets attacked by a Tiger or Great White Shark, I guarantee it was mistaken identity (I've done way too much learning about sharks, thanks to my mom having an intense interest in them). O_O

Likewise, the Orca thing; I think there are cases of them attacking humans (without understanding what specifically provoked them) but it's not as common place as people believe; they hear the name, "killer whale", and the worst is assumed; they kill, yeah, like every other predatory beast on this planet-us included. But more to the point, their name had nothing to do with attacking humans, and everything to do with the wide assortment of prey they hunt. Some pods even have favourites, as far as foods go; some go after sharks more than anything else, others prefer seals; depends on the region, I suppose.

Doesn't mean I'm going to jump in the water with a pod of Orcas, however. Hell, I wouldn't even do it with dolphins. Animals aren't intentionally cruel, but it wouldn't be wise to underestimate them, nor to forget what their capable of, either; they are what they are, and are deserving of our respect. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, self! Do a little writing and then we can game. Yepyep.

+ Been thinking about Chess and Birkheart's first meeting and why they could possibly hate each other so much (despite me not writing them currently) and for some reason I think it went along the lines of this:
Chess: "^^ Hi! Want to be my super best friend?"
Birkheart: "*shy* ...no."
Chess: ":frown: .... :shifty: *censored reply*"
And they've been wanting to poke each other's eyes out ever since. :facepalm:
++ Throat? When you gonna stop sabotaging my life? *in pain* :dead:

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
omG the mobile version of the site wont let me edit my post! Its not Chancey's B day. The page loaded a old, old page that happened to have his old post on it. So ignore that part. If a mod could edit my posts I'd be much obliged.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
And that's why I tell them to take their phones... we lost her in the fruit and veg aisle again.:rolleyes: Well, at least food shopping is never dull when we're playing hunt for Mim in completely the wrong part of the store.:tongue:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh fudge... her vest looks black... it's supposed to be navy!
Is it supposed to look like that? o_O
Looks like I'm going back to playing on the 3DS... I hope Pokemon Y is good.
Roll on Wednesday... :shifty:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Played some Shadow of the Colossus today. At first i was annoyed cuz Colossus 12 was a slow and boring fight. Colossus 13 made up for that in spades. Definitely one of my favorite so far.

Meg

MY DESIGN WAS PICKED! :woot:

It's up for voting right now I'm so excited I thought it was good but I didn't realize it was that good I'm happy even if it doesn't get printed this is still a huge deal to me because I love to draw but I never thought of myself as being that great but now I have art published on the web and people can vote on it and possibly buy it oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

EDIT: I asked the staff if I can promote my design on here. Hopefully I can show it to you guys. :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom