• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Is....is this a good thing? ^^; The whistling emote threw me, here, lol.

It's just my fave emote on here. ;>

It's not a good thing, I still gotta share space. I dunno maybe it's a "take a break" thing, or maybe it's permanent. Not sure. I've never been dumped before. :O

So now I be all like...

4hbcMXe.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
@Ieyasu Sorry to hear that :(

CT: I've just tried Salad Cream mixed with tuna... where have you been all my life?! OM NOM NOM.
Oh noes, Mum's off on one (thankfully, not with me). Although seeing her in a mood with someone else is pretty hilarious :laugh: (especially when she's pulling faces behind that person's back... *sigh* so childish)

Me: Come on brain, we've got messages to reply to...
Brain: NO! One more doll maker
Me: *sigh* Okay... but messages after.
Brain: Pfft, whatever :shifty:...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah I'm ok, thanks. I just realized it's Easter time 2014 so I was in this relationship about 8 years. What is it they say about 7 being the unlucky number there... I made it past that at least, lol.

It's all amicable I guess. So that's cool.

Man, life giving me the friendzone treatment like a beast this month and last. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Viral has hit page 100 and is nearly at 50k. I is being in my happy place, excuse me while I celebrate with tea in a Batman mug. :thumbsup:

+ "So...if his soul is floating around in someone else's head...would he then become that person's inner gay man? :laugh:" :unsure: :cautious: ...thank you, Marcus. :bored: Thanks a lot for that assessment. :facepalm:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So, I looked up the Japanese band "SID"; reason being? I've started watching Black Butler again (as Shadow knows, lol).

Anyway, when I saw their name, I was like, "Wait, I've seen it on one of the other anime I've watched recently". Turns out, they did a few opening and ending themes for FMA: Brotherhood (which I suspected was where I'd also seen their name, besides BB) and that they had also done one or two for Bleach, as well.

These guys really get around. ^^

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
So...I guess some disgruntled ex-employee/hacker tried to get free cable from the company and they inadvertently, or maybe it was on purpose, messed up the system somehow and the southern part of my neighborhood was affected. So I have to wait for the cable man tomorrow from 8 in the morning to 4.

F*ck me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Annnnnnnnnnd I've hit a brick wall with my writing. :banghead:
Did the wall survive the attack? Nya! Lol sorry, been spending way too much time with the sn crew.

Try do something that usually inspires you. Like listen to music or go for a walk? Hope you get over the block soon :(

+lololol so we're getting up early to exercise huh? Hmmmm...did you forget? Or are you waiting for me to start looking good before you join in?

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Yay. Connection's back on track. Now....I'm still saving my stories just in case. And Why. In. The. Hell did FF.net block access to copying the text of a story?? I mean I know it's to keep people from taking credit/stealing stories, but I don't feel like saving all the stories I fan-dork over as web pages. Damn!!!!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay. Connection's back on track. Now....I'm still saving my stories just in case. And Why. In. The. Hell did FF.net block access to copying the text of a story?? I mean I know it's to keep people from taking credit/stealing stories, but I don't feel like saving all the stories I fan-dork over as web pages. Damn!!!!

I know, it's pretty irritating. It's been that way for me for awhile now, though. o_O I noticed, because when I go to review, I like to quote specific areas (either because I love them, or to offer concrit) just to realize I now have to type those sections out, if I want to make a mention of them.

I broke through my writer's block. :smile:

Along with Young Love, I'm also reviving my old DMC Reloaded story. There's nothing like writing good DMC fan fiction. :happy:

Awesome! Glad you got passed the blockage. :)

Top Bottom