• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm getting hungry, so I'm thinking that I should eat, or get more drunk.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Romero;205570 said:
I'm getting hungry, so I'm thinking that I should eat, or get more drunk.

Always more drunk, if it's a choice between booze and food, always go for the booze.

I should probably fix my priorities, on second thoughts...

---

Currently, I'm wondering why the hell Fraps kicks the crap out of a massive frame rate when recording...Sigh.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
No one's online. No one's online. Oh God. Please, get online. Please, please, please, please, please get online, Jess. I need to talk to someone. *curls into ball and cries*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking that Baldur's Gate II is being mean to me... I can't find that last freaking harpsichord MUSIC SHEET! :(

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking "who is the charming and pretty blue elf in Dani's avatar". ^_^

Earlier, I chose food over wine (Martini), so I didn't get really drunk. I'm thinking tipsy is good and wasted is bad. :)

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Romero;205671 said:
I'm thinking "who is the charming and pretty blue elf in Dani's avatar". ^_^

Earlier, I chose food over wine (Martini), so I didn't get really drunk. I'm thinking tipsy is good and wasted is bad. :)

Daniella from Haunting Ground. She's not an elf. >.<

@ Azure Night:
Hugs.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who is Andres Kaufman and how does he know me and why does he want to be my friend? 0_o

Ovaltine is addictive. I can't stop drinking it.

I'm going to try write at least half a chapter of Illusion Collides before I have to tackle the ironing.

IF I tackle the ironing.

I need to get a maid.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm thinking I need a plane ticket, because Ember to Inferno needs to get tapped! :lol: XD

I think I just got myself addicted to stepcest. o_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate being me sometimes.

...only sometimes.

I thought getting a fullhouse is difficult? So why'd I get TWO in one round of poker? Ah, the luck, it plays with me so!

No writing for me tonight. The time I was meant to use writing my fic has been wasted on writing my rant in the RP. *insert severely disappointed face*

I tried to save Dante from Joe's torments. I started to read Twilight to him, a brutal torture for him, but then Joe turned the book into ash in my hands and took Dante back to his deep dark chamber of sheer evil. Although Dante actually looked happy to continue the violation of his character by Joe. Twilight really is that bad.

I'm cranky. The kids had me up every two hours last night FOR NO REASON. When I tried to nap this afternoon, they climbed all over me and kept me awake. I need my sleep. I'm a very unpleasant person without my sleep. I'm like my dad when I don't get enough rest in.

And my dad is friggin scary.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Oh my God, Vergil! WHY must you come in during the middle of Arkham's boss fight!? I hate this mission so MUCH! ARGH!

I have to pee, but I don't want to walk to the bathroom.

My new phone is so awesome. <3

Next time you try to cup a feel, ****er, I'm stealing your jewels, got that?

I don't wanna go to the party tomorrow! BAW!

I'm gonna get a drawing of Julie done by Karii. <3 For 30$. o_O. Whatever. I've got 400$ to spend, anyways.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Incomplete Dani;205676 said:
Daniella from Haunting Ground. She's not an elf. >.<
LOL. I hope she was not offended. :p

clairavance;205688 said:
.... before I have to tackle the ironing.

IF I tackle the ironing.

I need to get a maid.
So, you think a boyfriend wouldn't help? :lol: :p

Top Bottom