• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
lol Now to go back on topic.....

I bes thinking I need food for my black hole XD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
aka958;205342 said:
They are, they do not seek any answer, they only come up with something and stop searching. I have no proof that no god exists, but i have no proof that it does exist. Why believe in something with absolute no proof?
Also logic makes it the theory of a god just stupid.
They can believe what they wish but still why do they come up to my doorsteep and tries to fill me up with their believes? Ohh god created everything, Jesus is a savior, BLAH BLAH BLAAHAHAHHHH! HHHAAATTTEEEE IT!
Want to hear more? They killed hundreds of thousands of people for not believing what they did, god has more blood on his hands than Hitler does!

I don't shoot them down for their beliefs, i shoot them down for their stupidity to not face the truth.
Truth? And what's that? ...Fact? Science recognises fact as an objective concept, and yet sceince never proclaims truth - because nobody can verify truth beyond all doubt. The closest to 'truth' you ever get is belief, and is therefore subjective. And the closest to fact you'll ever get is experimental and observable theory. Science never proclaims fact as 'truth'.

You still don't have proof that those religions are incorrect, whatever you think them responsible for. YOU are believing in a lack of god(s) without proof as much as they are believing in them. Therefore you suffer the same 'disease'.

This is why I'm agnostic. Can't be incorrect that way.

aka958

Don't trust people
The truth is the FACT we see in front of us, ain't that easy to understand?

If i see and touch a tree, i can say the tree exists and i can believe in that it exist. Except if it is a hallucination or something like that...

What we don't know is called "the unknown" , we get various THEORIES UNTIL WE FIND OUT THE THRUTH/THE FACT about it! YYYYEESS!
THAT IS IT! THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT! WE DO NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND THEN SAY IT IS TRUTH WITHOUT EVEN SEEKING THE ACTUAL TRUTH OUT.
I would've not thinking they were ignorant if they were searching for an answer, something that proves it for themselves and others that it is true or false.

For what I know, rejecting facts that still proves something wrong (in this case: LOGIC SENSE!) and stubbornly believe in something without even try to think if it is true or not is the VERY DEFINITION of ignorance. And thus i can call them ignorant whenever i want!

Now i'm gonna start my own religion!
It's based on Jenova in FFVII, it's about Jenova falling down from the sky and is a calamity of the sky blah blah blah, you get the deal.
I've got my own group of people going door to door preaching about Jenova. I call them J-E-N-O-V-A-S witnesses! HAHAHAHA!
There is no such thing, i just made that up... Do you believe it? How can someone accept something is real without even questioning it?

Also Azure, i think this is on topic.
The thread is what are you thinking. I'm writing down my very thoughts about religion right now. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinks Lexy put that really really well :)

@aka: faith is believing and trusting in something that cannot be seen.

FACT: Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it's NOT THERE.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
aka958, I advise going and looking up the actual definitions of 'truth', 'logic' and 'fact'.

AzureNight13

Premium
Now I'm thinking everyone needs to stop with this pointless arguing and move on

aka958

Don't trust people
I even put the part of why i think they are ignorant in capital letters,
don't you read my posts? Don't you think of both arguments?
I read Lexys argument but it still isn't something that proves mine wrong.

Damn, i should write a 100 page essay on this so people will understand EVERY SINGLE THOUGHT i have so they understand why i believe the way i do...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka, you are also being ignorant, because no matter how much you try to prove one does NOT exist, you cannot. Therefore, you cannot call others ignorant when you yourself are. Besides, if you want a religion to hate, hate the stupid religion terrorists follow. Dunno what it's called, but it's as good a religion to hate as any. Quit with the ranting. It's driving me crazy.

The whole Jenova's witnesses thing was funny, though. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
is thinking aka is ignorant for bringing the word 'religion' up on a forum about devils in the first place.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Btw, I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I'm saying you're no more 'right' than religious people are. It's a subjective viewpoint on your part as well.

aka958

Don't trust people
Lexy;205358 said:
aka958, I advise going and looking up the actual definitions of 'truth', 'logic' and 'fact'.

Must control myself to explain logically... MUST CONTROL MYSELF!!

NONE OF THAT ****ING **** CONNECTS WITH RELIGION, RELIGION HAS A UNPROVEN ****ING TRUTH, A LOGIC BASED ON ****ING MAGIC THAT SOME ****ING **** MADE THE WHOLE ****ING WORLD IN ONE DAY OUT OF ****ING NOTHING! FACT, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE **** A FACT IS?! NOTHING IN THE WHOLE HOLY ****ING BIBLE HAS FACTS! ****ING MOSES PARTED A SEA!

clairavance;205362 said:
is thinking aka is ignorant for bringing the word 'religion' up on a forum about devils in the first place.
IT IS A ****ING GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM ON THE DMC FORUM! THE ****ING DEVILS ARE FICTIONAL!
F I C T I O N A L ! THE WHOLE DMC SERIES ARE! OR MAYBE, MAYBE IT IS TRUE! RIGHT, THAT IS BOTH LOGICAL, AND A PROVEN FACT! IT MUST BE THE ****ING TRUTH!

and sorry, i got a short fuse on some things. You need to comment my whole text... Every little bit of it...
it disturbs me when your not proving me wrong and keeps being so persistent on just sitting there and talking about definitions of words.
My friend just sit silently and says i'm wrong without any arguments, proof that makes him stand up for his belief. Just ignoring my comments...
How can he believe is such nonsense?

I gotta go... that is it... cya around...

AzureNight13

Premium
*is seriously thinking that everyone should shut up about this argument* Why are we talking about religion in a forum about devils? lol

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Lulz. I'm the older twin, even though Jess is two years older than me irl.

...Jess hasn't PM'd me back today. ;_; This gives me a sad.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
AzureNight13;205368 said:
*is seriously thinking that everyone should shut up about this argument* Why are we talking about religion in a forum about devils? lol

That is what I wondered too, lol.

aka958

Don't trust people
One last reply:
Why should we stop argumenting? Leaving the discussion unfinished? Leaving no answer? Just because some can't handle it and because of that we won't come to a conclusion?
Or that someone thinks it is an discussion that can't be won and it will do nothing but hurt the people in the discussion?

Did you know that with a few changes the bible can look like any other fantasy story, all they have to do is give it a little more flavor in the telling, not even changing the story a bit. Think about it, would you believe in the Lord of the ring books, and all that happened was the past? Just think about it...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know what, just shut up. This is really insulting. I don't practice religion, but it's insulting to people who do. So what if someone believes in God? So long as they aren't shoving their beliefs down your throat, just hush up and be a good little chicken, okay?

CT: God, my throat hurts. DX
Madge or Jess, please get online. I need to talk. Really badly.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...is thinking I wish I had the guts Dani has. You and the others on FG are the only people I've told. And I probably never will tell anyone I know.

...and is thinking if aka posts one more time about religion, I'm going to report him to Credo. Srsly. ENOUGH!!!

Top Bottom