• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
^^ I've been through a LOT of forum drama before. I know how to deal with it.

^ I guess it's nice to have some people to talk to about it, and not have to worry about them telling anyone.

CT: Omai. There's gonna be plenty of bitching from Dani coming your way, sweetie.

aka958

Don't trust people
Religion, I don't care anymore... i want people to read and understand, but they don't see what i want to make through.

Report or not, even if it means i'm getting banned for posting my opinions, i'm getting banned for the wrong causes.
I try to hold myself up, i try to hold it in, i try to keep myself out of rage but still you don't read, you don't see what i want to show. You just comment something different that made you itch when you read it.

REPORT ME THEN! REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS A "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING" THREAD! If i insulted a believer, i honestly don't care.
I'm tired of them coming to my door telling me to believe such ****.
I'm tired of them coming to me and tells what i'm doing is against a made up things laws.
I'm tired of them trying to control my way of living.
I'm tired of them ignoring my questions that i ask nicely about religion.
I'm tired of them believing without a question and saying that everything is gods will.

I can list at least 20 more of these...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Y'all shouldn't report him. He isn't doing anything wrong, albeit annoying if anything, but he's not doing anything wrong. It's just the argument is getting really, really old; really, really fast.

CT: Dad, you ate my chips! YOU ATE MY CHIPS, JERK! THOSE WERE MY CHIPS!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know what I'm tired of?
Generalisation.
Not every Christian believer wants to smite you with the wrath of the Holy Scripture. Have I EVER done any of that to you? NO! So, please, get a clue.
I'm also fed up with society. But that's nothing new.
I seriously need to go eat something. Before I pass out.
The RP rocks - I can't believe the BOSS is getting her ass kicked, LOL.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I need a good reason for Vergil not to kill Julie when they first meet. Maybe if she mentions Dante he'll think she can get the amulet from him...

But anyways, I FINISHED THE SEX SCENE! I'm so happy. 8'D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate writing those scenes, lol.

Mmmm...noooooodlesss.....

Wish I was better at sewing than I actually am. I hate needles.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I'm usually fine at writing those kind of scenes. But only if it's yaoi or yuri. I can't write good, graphic het scenes to save my life. Hence said scene is only two hundred words long.

CT: D'aw, did I hwut youw fweewings? I'm sowwy.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
im thinking im glad the religious argument is over.

more importantly im thinking i really like cheese. ( any responses to this post should be about cheese.)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm thinking of giving a friend of mine congrats for sucessfully getting into the Navy!

Pantera Queen

Why is "It's Too Late To Apologize" so catchy?

I wish mama would scan more of my artwork so I can upload them to Deviantart.

Meg

I'm thinking the stuff I ordered from amazon needs to come in soon. :mad:

Top Bottom