• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lol, I wouldn't doubt it; one of my friends has type-1 diabetes, and after he eats anything with bread in it, he goes from being cranky and tired, to overly-energetic and...well, funny-weird. ^^;

Heh, I get that every now and then, too, so no worries. ;)

CT: Hmm, bacon and eggs for dinner? Sure, I'm down with that. :)

o_o Oh my.
:p

Thinking:
Okay, I'm still caught up on this. Is Sebby kissing him or is he nomming on his chin? I...I don't...I'm lost. This is distracting me. I don't...I don't...no. words. ._. *too distracted to write*
+ "I hope you know you're role playing with me whether you like it or not. :shifty: Cuz boredom...." "When you say it like that it just gets kinky. o_O"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking of translating and rewriting my late cousins' book. Then sending it for publishing and, in the off chance that I manage to land an agent and publisher, wiring all the royalties to her mum (and the advance as well once the royalties have made up for it). They're poor, they don't have medical aid, and she needs medical aid when she has her nervous breakdowns. Those men are totally useless. She needs the proper care, and she needs the funds to afford it.
The question is, will my aunt give me permission? Do I need her permission? What are the laws on copyright once an unpublished writer is deceased?

I'm also thinking: astral projection.

KRSkull

CT: Many websites that falls under the category as youtube has a light button that turns the light off. i wonder what is the point of that button since i am going to watch the video on fullscreen.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Looking at my messages and everything I wrote yesterday, I just have one question...what the frig was I on? o_O I don't think I had that much tea yesterday.... *looks warily at her mug*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm in such a good mood right now!:laugh: *Does happy dance...or would, if she didn't have two left feet* :blush:

I feel like cuddling cute things; maybe puppies, or bunnies...

Should I start the next chapter, or give myself one more day of rest? Hmm...o_O

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Will someone please tell her she's not having that role? The poor woman is going around telling everyone she is now in charge even though I've already accepted the position. Way to make her feel like a fool and me look like a bitch.

Men...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Should I tell him his car looks like it's rims look like they just came out of a pack of hot wheels gummies? :cautious: Something tells me that would be bad manners, but it's better than sitting here, wondering if they're chewy and delicious.... *ponders*

+ What's with this year? It's like the year of dying or something. *sad her friend's cat just died*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Last night I drew a pic of my Stargate Atlantis oc, she actually turned out better than I thought she would (although it is only a rough drawing).
I really hope my laptop is ready tomorrow, at least chrome doesn't go nuts and freeze when you're trying to message someone (over fifty words on this tablet, and the page has to be refreshed...)
Although, it has been nice to get back to drawing.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I just finished watching through all of the british show Misfits and it was awesome.

Rudy is my favorite(dont judge)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is the promo art of them nearly kissing when the show will be entirely based on the manga? What the heck is going on? Why aren't you using the awesome opening you created for yourself at the end of last season? What is this madness?! *shakes FUNimation**so, so, so very lost*
...y'know, to hell with it. I give up. I'll just wait and see what happens when it airs. >_< That hurts my brain less. *just confused*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It must be an unwritten/unspoken rule that you're not supposed to sleep on a Sunday night...or whatever your personal equivalent of a Sunday is, at any rate. *Yawns*

Alright coffee, do your stuff!

Sleep? What is this concept you speak of? :eek:

Thinking:
Brain, just stop. You don't need to know the exact timeline of events. You just need to write and you'll figure it out. STAHP! :mad:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sleep? What is this concept you speak of? :eek:

Thinking:
Brain, just stop. You don't need to know the exact timeline of events. You just need to write and you'll figure it out. STAHP! :mad:

Lol! I'm not even kidding, I've said that so many times in the past.

Likewise, I know the feeling, when you obsess over timelines, or a sequence of events. I think it's things like that that take the most time; writing itself is short, in comparison. >.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lol! I'm not even kidding, I've said that so many times in the past.

Likewise, I know the feeling, when you obsess over timelines, or a sequence of events. I think it's things like that that take the most time; writing itself is short, in comparison. >.<

Hehe. :p Ditto.
I know, right?! It's kinda a killjoy, as well. >_< Just sitting here going "Erm...what happened first?" and yet I know perfectly well that it'll sort itself out in the end. >_< *needs to go back to not writing timelines until her story is over*

Thinking:
You know what would make today even better? More Vergil.
You know what sucks? Putting DMC3 on will wake up mum. T-T *sighs*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thinking: and after reading that forum, I now understand why my friend phoned me up for a rant. Those women on there are so judgemental and seem to have nothing better to do with their lives than to lash out irrationally at people who go there for help. Sadly, this doesn't surprise me one bit. :facepalm:

Top Bottom