• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Hunter's indoor soccer update: week , well honestly i haven't been keeping count.
We lost but we still played great . I stuffed a dude in the beginning and it was fantastic.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
A buddy of mine's friend committed suicide yesterday. I've been talking to him and he's just in shock because no one expected such a thing from him. That's usually how it is though. The people who go through with such of thing never usually show their inner demons.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
A buddy of mine's friend committed suicide yesterday. I've been talking to him and he's just in shock because no one expected such a thing from him. That's usually how it is though. The people who go through with such of thing never usually show their inner demons.

Geez, that's rough. :( At least he still has you to get him through the grieving process.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Well just watched some more Tales of The Abyss with my GF. These last few episode slapped her directly in the feelings. Am I a bad person for kind of enjoying it when I show something to someone and it ends up putting them on the verge of tears?....nah...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Dude? Dude? Dude! Dudedudedudedude! Dude. I need to get a random group of RPers together for a Skype chat because two years is too long a wait and dude...it would be funny. Like...earth-exploding funny. And we probably wouldn't even be in the same 'verse, so it would be even funnier. And so BOOM! Random LOLz. Yepyep.

...can you tell I haven't slept yet? :laugh: Can you? :bored: Can you?! :grumpy:

I wonder where I'd find these random RPers.... :cautious:

+ Dude is a funny looking word. :D
:facepalm: <- tiny part of my brain that still is retaining logic
++ o_O Soooooooo...is that pic for season 3? Why does it look like they're nearly kissing? o_O

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dude? Dude? Dude! Dudedudedudedude! Dude. I need to get a random group of RPers together for a Skype chat because two years is too long a wait and dude...it would be funny. Like...earth-exploding funny. And we probably wouldn't even be in the same 'verse, so it would be even funnier. And so BOOM! Random LOLz. Yepyep.

...can you tell I haven't slept yet? :laugh: Can you? :bored: Can you?! :grumpy:

I wonder where I'd find these random RPers.... :cautious:

+ Dude is a funny looking word. :D
:facepalm: <- tiny part of my brain that still is retaining logic
++ o_O Soooooooo...is that pic for season 3? Why does it look like they're nearly kissing? o_O

If not for the fact that I'm really tired today, I would have laughed out loud at this post. <3

Lol, thanks for being awesome, Shadow. :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If not for the fact that I'm really tired today, I would have laughed out loud at this post. <3

Lol, thanks for being awesome, Shadow. :laugh:

Why tank joo! ^^ *would probably have been too tired to post it if her body wasn't currently transforming pretzel carbs into sugar**now wondering if she could get a sugar high from bread* :whistle:
^^ You're welcome. And thank you for thinking I'm awesome. ^^ That doesn't happen often. Usually people just back away slowly for some reason.... :cautious: *can't fathom why*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Tilly has just seen something out of the window (how do I know? Because she's just jumped out from the window and done two laps of the room :laugh: ).
mm
No laptop until monday, and even then i can't do work because i have to move everything back from the HDD :'(
Why am i so tired lately... :sleep:
Ha, just got a hi-5 from Tilly :inlove:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why tank joo! ^^ *would probably have been too tired to post it if her body wasn't currently transforming pretzel carbs into sugar**now wondering if she could get a sugar high from bread* :whistle:

Lol, I wouldn't doubt it; one of my friends has type-1 diabetes, and after he eats anything with bread in it, he goes from being cranky and tired, to overly-energetic and...well, funny-weird. ^^;

^^ You're welcome. And thank you for thinking I'm awesome. ^^ That doesn't happen often. Usually people just back away slowly for some reason.... :cautious: *can't fathom why*

Heh, I get that every now and then, too, so no worries. ;)

CT: Hmm, bacon and eggs for dinner? Sure, I'm down with that. :)

Top Bottom