• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yahtzee's Castlevania 2 review was as hilarious as I expected it to be. I larfed especially hard when he said at the end:

"Transylvania [Romania] seems to be dialectically closer to Glasgow than I'd been led to believe."

Very true, especially after hearing Alucard's hilarious OIRISH accent... lol.

"DON'T HIT ME, FATHER."

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It is insulting to me to be assumed ignorant from the get go. You rather have to expect these things if you make threads on the basis people here just "need to be corrected". But it's an attitude I see strutting about this place all the time in both religious and DMC topics, and I'm getting irritated by it. You don't see me making threads directed at Christians because I think they need to be corrected on matters of non-faith. Or because I think they need clarification on their own. But if I did, I would expect to be challenged. I don't know what you expected.

Since the topic is locked, my advice: pick better language to use next time. Maybe you won't come off so badly.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Mario Savio's speech on the operation of the machine. <3 My, oh my.

"There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"

Right with you there, Shadow. ^_^ I'm not as fond of Linkin Park's album " A Thousand Suns", but one of the few songs I do like on it uses this speech at both the beginning and the end. I could have died when I realized it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"There is a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"

Right with you there, Shadow. ^_^ I'm not as fond of Linkin Park's album " A Thousand Suns", but one of the few songs I do like on it uses this speech at both the beginning and the end. I could have died when I realized it.

^^ *could probably listen to that speech on repeat for hours* Oh! I've heard that song, as well. I'm surprised they used it, tbh. ._.

Thinking:
Soooooo...if quarks pair up to form hadrons and those become atoms...then...could people be equated to quarks, relationships and families to hadrons, and atoms to cities? Ooooorrrrrrr, atoms to the world? But then what about quarks with an anticolour? What would those equate to? *pauses* Brain, why are you thinking about this at four in the morning?! :hungover:

+ Fortnum and Mason? Why you no have any US tea shops? I dunno how much that translates to in USD. x_x

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Sigh* Another road block. :/

Do I give him back his Yamato at least for a little while, or do I use improv, in which he uses Beowulf instead while Nero keeps the Yamato?

Decisions, decisions...

Thoughts?

Edit: I'll figure it out. ^^; Just warring with myself over how the fight sequences should play out, depending on who's using what.

Last edited:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i have felt something horrible, i shall call it the paramotion, i felt happy, sad, angry, confused, at peace. Pretty much everything at once and their polar opposites.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Harro! Yes forum, 'tis VB...
I miss my laptop :'(... I'm on my tablet... I hate having no keyboard... Or Vergil pictures...
Or modelling programs...
It's back to tv, gaming, and drawing.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD released tomorrow. I hope my copy arrives tomorrow.
I need to get some practice in for UMVC3.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I WILL finish this today....I will, I will, I will...

Maybe if I can convince myself that it's a 100% fact that I'll get it done, I'll actually manage. >_<

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
that moment when you have loads of racist jokes that you want to post but realise this is the internet where you get moaned at for everything you do and where hardly anyone can take a joke.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Fred Phelps gone, huh? I wonder if he's in heaven right now getting props for being such an exemplary and tolerant human being. Or maybe he's in the other place. . .

I snickered at the "exemplary and tolerant" part.

CT: A little irritated with myself over my lack of progress. Maybe if I brew another pot of coffee, I'll actually finish by tonight...

Top Bottom