• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm pretty sure I haven' lost any weight--actually, I might have gained a little--but, weirdly enough, this waistcoat fits me better than before. It's not as tight, either. o_O Straaaaaange....

+ Plan of attack: go to bank, buy LoTR omnibus for friend's b-day, buy self manga, buy a present for mum's b-day next month, then buy comics. Sounds good to me. ^^ *ignores little voice in her head trying to convince her to save her money**kicks voice out a window*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
***If you haven't watched Black Butler entirely and plan to, ignore this post!!!***

So, was majorly confused when I started Black Butler II, because somehow I missed the part where Ciel was revived...and the fact that he didn't remember Grell.

At the risk of spoiling it for myself, I looked it up to make sure I wasn't going crazy (or that the site I watch it on didn't mess up).

Nope, just a typical "we'll explain things to you down the road" anime, lol.

It's either I wasn't paying attention, or the English dub purposefully left things out....that being said, I started it in English, I'mma keep going in English. :p

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
lets see, what do i want to do today? I could either A. Finish DMC1 and get to work on my countdown or B. Type out the notebook drib drab that I finished at school today. Hmm first things first I need a nap because I couldn't sleep last night >.>*yawn*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
***If you haven't watched Black Butler entirely and plan to, ignore this post!!!***

So, was majorly confused when I started Black Butler II, because somehow I missed the part where Ciel was revived...and the fact that he didn't remember Grell.

At the risk of spoiling it for myself, I looked it up to make sure I wasn't going crazy (or that the site I watch it on didn't mess up).

Nope, just a typical "we'll explain things to you down the road" anime, lol.

It's either I wasn't paying attention, or the English dub purposefully left things out....that being said, I started it in English, I'mma keep going in English. :p

Dude! I totally missed it my first couple times, too. Then I realized they have a scene at the end of the credits that explains it. x_x Why do they put these scenes at the end of the credits when most people don't watch them?! *was totally confuzzled during the white stag episode**couldn't decide if he'd lost his memory or if this was in the past or what* That said, how anyone could forget Grell is a complete mystery to me. o_O That coat and hair would stick out vividly, imo.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dude! I totally missed it my first couple times, too. Then I realized they have a scene at the end of the credits that explains it. x_x Why do they put these scenes at the end of the credits when most people don't watch them?! *was totally confuzzled during the white stag episode**couldn't decide if he'd lost his memory or if this was in the past or what* That said, how anyone could forget Grell is a complete mystery to me. o_O That coat and hair would stick out vividly, imo.

Gah! I wonder how many other things I've missed, thanks to them putting scenes at the end of the credits? D: If I hadn't read the synopsis to see what happened, I'd still be like, "Wtf? What's going on??? Is this an alternate take on Ciel looking for the killers of his parents? Gaaaaahhhh!"

Thanks for the tip, Shadow. I'll have to watch passed the credits from here on out.

Oh, and likewise...TWD almost made me cry; this is the third, maybe the fourth time an episode has almost made me cry.

Damn that show. T_T

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Shadow becomes zombie* @.@

Rawr! *chews meditatively on a corner of the forums* :thumbsup:

Gah! I wonder how many other things I've missed, thanks to them putting scenes at the end of the credits? D: If I hadn't read the synopsis to see what happened, I'd still be like, "Wtf? What's going on??? Is this an alternate take on Ciel looking for the killers of his parents? Gaaaaahhhh!"

Thanks for the tip, Shadow. I'll have to watch passed the credits from here on out.

Oh, and likewise...TWD almost made me cry; this is the third, maybe the fourth time an episode has almost made me cry.

Damn that show. T_T

Tbh, there's quite a few scenes at the end of the credits. XP I'm still rewatching the second season so I don't know just how much I missed on it, but...yeah. XP It's so friggen confusing. *needs to rewatch it with her mum so she can see all the extra scenes* You're welcome. ^^ Btw, is it just me or does BB have oddly innuendo-y theme songs? >_>
Same! T-T TWD has been really been getting to me--emotionally--lately. *usually never cries but keeps getting teary over a show about zombies**can hardly believe it* XP

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
That I can save the world.
541933_531629350280750_2090163275_n.jpg

I ran around my house like this and my grandma was just like, oh my god Chance really?

Teehee.

Better than Man of Steel though, am I right or what?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^ X'D

Yes, you definitely have Man of Steel beat. Oh...my...god...

So much win, Chancey. As soon as I saw the pic, my eyes started tearing up from the effort not to laugh out loud, lest I get funny looks from my husband.

CT: I should be writing...a phrase I repeat in my head far too often...

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So apparently if you beat DMC1 on DMD Dante doesn't just go "yeehaw" during the plane escape. Played through on DMD half a dozen times and I never noticed.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
should i go to prom...?
YES. Go for the food, go photo bomb the 'popular' kids, pull embarrassing pranks on the teachers/popular crowd, then walk home with your friends and a bottle of 'stolen' champagne from the teachers' table. Call it a night, and a good one at that.
Can't tell you how much I wish I could go back in time and actually DO these things at my prom. I'm not the dressy-upper type so if I had to do it again, I'd go barefoot, in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with arrows pointing outwards in a circle that says "I'm not associated with these fools". And I'd totally sneak off and go check out the tigers and lions. (we had ours at the zoo, whoop whoop)

But seriously, GO. And make it fun. Even if you cause trouble and get kicked out early. At least it would be something eventful and memorable. Prom is totally overrated.

+ I should be writing ._.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
YES. Go for the food, go photo bomb the 'popular' kids, pull embarrassing pranks on the teachers/popular crowd, then walk home with your friends and a bottle of 'stolen' champagne from the teachers' table. Call it a night, and a good one at that.
Can't tell you how much I wish I could go back in time and actually DO these things at my prom. I'm not the dressy-upper type so if I had to do it again, I'd go barefoot, in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with arrows pointing outwards in a circle that says "I'm not associated with these fools". And I'd totally sneak off and go check out the tigers and lions. (we had ours at the zoo, whoop whoop)

But seriously, GO. And make it fun. Even if you cause trouble and get kicked out early. At least it would be something eventful and memorable. Prom is totally overrated.

+ I should be writing ._.
you could think of this as like a prompt and write this scene and how it would play out.

could be fun/therapeutic

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually kinda don't feel like going to work. Don't feel like doing anything but sleeping today, really. I think I've put out my back. Oh yeah, it's gonna be fun doing squats all morning to get eye level with the kiddies.

Get over it. Get over it. Get over it. Stop thinking about it.

...ow :(

Top Bottom