• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Wifii is back! Yay Glad to have it back now I can upload my stories. But before I do I must study hard for my math test this week. >. < why does math have to be so hard. XP

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why people stress out about things you have no power to change is beyond me, just end up making yourself worse and causing more issues than there need to be.

That is why some stress out, because they have no control over something. I have been there many times... In fact stress has become too much for me, I now get really bad anxiety and panic attacks... :( (In fact, I've had one today... )

CT: I love Saints Row IV!
Punch a d*ckhead or Punch a d*ck in the head lol

Ahh fudge... not again...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please check out my GTA 6 Concept. Any feedback is welcome.

That's what I'm currently thinking.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So I have my licence but I'm too nervous to drive. Absurd...
Get behind the wheel for a short periods of time with a friend or family member for support during a low traffic period to build up your confidence. That's what my parents did with me when I was a teen. It really helped me. :happy:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Need to replace a lot of computer bits. Might be easier to just try to replace the whole thing. Except that is too much of an expense.

Dark Drakan

Admin
That is why some stress out, because they have no control over something. I have been there many times... In fact stress has become too much for me, I now get really bad anxiety and panic attacks... :( (In fact, I've had one today... )

CT: I love Saints Row IV!
Punch a d*ckhead or Punch a d*ck in the head lol

Ahh fudge... not again...

Im someone who very rarely shows emotion, Amy thinks its because I dont care half the time but its not that. Its just im not easily excited by much and I dont see the point in stressing, as it helps no-one and makes people make silly judgement calls. I tend to be laid back about everything and shrug most things off.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I'm about to take my final part of the GED math. I hope I pase. >.< I'm really looking forward to getting that diploma and finally getting somewhere unilke a certain idiot brother of mine. who was given the chance to get his diploma but threw it away because he didn't go to school. Sigh oh well wish me luck.
*head off in the blowing wind.*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Im someone who very rarely shows emotion, Amy thinks its because I dont care half the time but its not that. Its just im not easily excited by much and I dont see the point in stressing, as it helps no-one and makes people make silly judgement calls. I tend to be laid back about everything and shrug most things off.

My mum is like that. Tbh, It's a quality I really admire about her (although she has been through quite a bit to have that mind-set).
I must admit though, we had a pipe burst a few years ago which flooded the bathroom and while my parents went mad, I kept my head. Turned off the electric, turned off the water... So I'm good at those situations, just not everything else.
She's just not very 'enthusiastic' when it comes to opinions (especially about my work)... it's more 'sarcasm'.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I really hope the vet will call and say Stilts has made it through surgery okay soon. :S

+ I had a dream that L was Batman and the Joker was trying to blow up the world and then Sparda came along and pwned everyone with giant marshmallows. It was awesome.
++ I've decided that Scarecrow is a sucky boss. -_- Kill me just by looking at me? Where's my shotgun!

V

Oldschool DMC fan

I tried explaining this to my partner, who is bipolar, it doesn't sink in, someone who stresses and gets emotional a lot can't help it I guess, and I'm just not bothered by anything most of the time. I can't understand someone who stresses when it's hopeless to, and they can't understand someone who doesn't get massive highs and lows like they do.

It's better that they don't.... two people stressing together instead of one to balance it out is a nightmare.

Top Bottom