• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Tables

...chairs?
Thinking of:
- Next year, Feb 11th
- Some girls i have a crush on
- The fact that i hate being female
- Death
- Life being not worth it

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
There's a girl cat sitting just outside our kitchen windows. She keeps yowling. Poor Stilts is trying to get close and impress her, but he keeps falling off the window sill. I don't think he realizes the window's closed.... *amused*

+ I think I like Arkham Origins more than any of the other Batman games in the series. ._. It feels smaller, though...strangely enough.

Have you had Stilts 'done'?

I'm adopting out all my incomplete fanfictions on FFN.
If anyone is interested, send me a message.
The Order of Sparda has already found a new author.
A whole bunch more up for grabs. Get it while it's hot people.

Really? Sounds interesting, but I don't think I could do any of your work justice (unless you've got anything 'Vergil related' ;) )

CT: Why do people who don't like DmC have new Dante as an avatar? I really don't get it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Started making Christmas Pics for friends... (there's a nude Dante in there somewhere).
The damn things are taking so long to pose, also, I don't think this laptop likes running XNA anymore :/

I bought Saints Row IV yesterday and the lady at the check out asked if it was a gift or for me (obviously, it was for me). But when I said me, I could see that look on her face, the "I thought that only boys played video games..." look. I thought, "shall I just go back into the kitchen"?
Gah, it winds me up. The same thing happened when I was being anesthetised in hospital when I was going to sleep, so I could defend me and female gamers.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I think I need some sleeping pills. I can't go on like this and I have no idea what's causing it.:facepalm:
Anxiety, or some other form of it (nervousness being bred out of some personal situation, I would imagine).

Anyway, yes. Fix it. By any means necessary. Lack is sleep is no joke.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Anxiety, or some other form of it (nervousness being bred out of some personal situation, I would imagine).

Anyway, yes. Fix it. By any means necessary. Lack is sleep is no joke.
Could just be all these dissertations and tests I'm doing right now...lack of sleep is certainly not conducive to doing this work to my usual standard....I even fell asleep in the staff toilets of the place I volunteer at. Totally embarrassing.
Lack of sleep also seems to make me rant about things on here...thank goodness none of my friends know I write on a forum. But sometimes it's just good to rant nonsense while I'm half asleep and know no one I know can see it.

Maybe I should just hit myself into unconsciousness with my hockey stick or tennis racket?:tongue: I really feel like doing that. It's just so embarrassing to go to a doctor about this. But it looks like I'll have to.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking of posting a couple of pics of myself up on here. A lot of you haven't even seen what I look like. Those who have may remember me having blonde hair. Yeah, well I have black hair now. And no I didn't die and regenerate like The Doctor. I just dyed my hair, that's all :p

Top Bottom