• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It's nice to see more adverts with men cooking/ being involved with children, instead of being shown as children themselves or hopeless with everything. When I was a kid, it was my dad who liked to cook and clean and pal around with mini-me^_^ Shame it's taken ages for adverts to catch up.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wonder if FFN is back up and running? 's killer when the writing bug bites and you can't get to your work.
I'm soooooooo tiiiiiiiired. This depression needs to take a flying leap out my life now. If I'm not sleeping for 12 hours on end, then I'm not sleeping at all. It's doing my head in :(
Can't believe this is the last week of babysitting. I'ma miss my other babies, 'specially my twins.
Ice cream and butter chicken = major regrets. I'm going to suffer this week.
these muffin bake bars aren't helping either....
now the question is, am I going to finish this fanfic, or start prepping for Nano, or try and clock DMC4? I have to start from scratch on DH mode because Callum saved over my game. Should be a breeze if I can sit down and do it today, and I've got no other commitments so....
funny this: the other night my kid and I got into this epic pillow fight. He's got friggin good aim. Our pillows kept clashing mid-air XD
And then when I dodged out of the room to go retrieve some of my ammo, when I got back he was perching on top of the couch a la DMC style. I laughed so hard I couldn't get up off the floor.
My kid is cool. :cool:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Was supposed to get new cellphone today to replace our current one (it's falling apart) but no one's called about going to buy one.... *has a bad feeling about that*

+ Skyrim is prep for writing. Dun look at me like that, Marcus! DX Friggen entitled muses....
++ I guess tonight and tomorrow shall be all-nighters...greeeeeaaaat. :/

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Is it November? I want my console already
Also, I didn't go on the mountain today, weather issues. Twas windy as hell.
Anyways! We got a pet Hedgehog! His name is Roxas, he's a bit grumpy for now, but his face is ohhhhhhhhhhh so damn adorable.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Longest 2 bloomin minutes of my life.
tumblr_mjz101bRD41r65oy9o1_500.jpg

JUST STREAM ALREADY!!!!!!!

-edit-
Vergil_Sparda_by_reuhentahl.jpg

dante-meh.png

Nero_WTF_by_pikagurlXD.png

Me-> .

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Looks like I'll need to start locking my bedroom door again>_< Being drunk is not an excuse to wander in and start rambling to me about how sucky life is. But, at least it woke me up for the Capcom announcement.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I guess I'm between friends so I'm gonna share something about me.
Probably most of you have noted I've a great repulse for Dante/ Trish pairing because of some undertones that it has. Not that I don't hate Trish, quite the contrary.I've some problems with Dante character, but that is another story.

I've a disturbing experience related to Oedipus Complex in the past:

I met a very nice guy who was attentive and gentle, educated and very fun to be with.He was interested in being more than friends.We never passed that part, thank goodness, since I found the true motivation of his predilection for me:
His mother was of same height than me,same body built , same gestures, same interests, the way she talked and walked.We even lookalike face wise.Only our hair colour was different.
I was so disgusted and shocked for what I found that I said goodbye to him and disappeared from his life. Now remembering that subconscious feelings and instincts are the main reason for some fundamentalist behaviors, maybe this is mine.
Trish is glorious and from her part everything is ok, but the idea that Dante could have with her more than a friendly/professional relationship is a re- act of my situation and everytime I see Dante, I remember that guy.
Mind is a b*tch.

Sorry for sharing this with you!

Top Bottom