• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I have now learned that if I ignore an online retailer for long enough, they send me a 20% discount code. WIN! :D So, if I buy a load of stuff, I'll be saving 100s of £.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*has acquired internet for the night**huglz* ^^

Yayz!!! I'll try catch you later on Skype, if I can? Just winding down for the night first =)

+I'm soooo cold.
++It's been a pretty productive day. Not a good one, but productive no less.
+++Oooooh money....

-edit-
Neonstar aka Yamato
Tiny Wolverine
sarcastic_idiot
saenorris aka Miss Fortune
Dominika Lysiak
cycloneparadox

If any of you are Vampi or know moseslmpg and where I can reach him, send me a PM please.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Woooot!!! Tomorrow I got a job interview! X3 Finally something good. Plus I got it on the same day I filled out the application. That mines I got a pretty good chance of getting the job...Even though the place is pretty shady. -.- It so happens to be the community food center for low income people to shop. But, the position they are offing is cashier and it pays $8 an hour.(£4.96) Eh, Oh well...at lets I'm getting a job and not waiting for something good to happen. Like winning the lattory.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It was great talking to DS on Skype earlier :D *is also the first conversation I've had on skype* Didn't get the dusting done :p
I love that ring! Okay, So it's a man's... but it's Star Trek!
Daz Studio, I really hate you atm.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It was great talking to DS on Skype earlier :D *is also the first conversation I've had on skype* Didn't get the dusting done :p

*hugs* We need to keep this up :)

CT: ROFL ohhhh I'm in stitches! Dante's got the funniest wit sometimes!
Writing fanfic, thinking over the unfortunate events of my OC, justifying myself by stating the age old 'well when life gives you lemons.....'
Dante: When life gives you lemons....say thanks and ask for more - ONE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH LEMON!!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dante: When life gives you lemons....say thanks and ask for more - ONE CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH LEMON!!!!
Or:
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Lemon+grenade= lemonade

I find that much better:p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aaaaaaaaand we're going to court. Figures. Cuz he's an idiot. But first I'm going to bed and then back to the land of permanent internets. Mmmm....internets..... *also wants to get a hug*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Or:
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Lemon+grenade= lemonade

I find that much better:p

.......no, he meant lemon as in fanfic terminology XDDDDDDDD
You don't get a better interpretation than that. :devil:

CT: I had three hours of sleep and still remembered early on that it's our anniversary. I rule. :cool:
+ Be warned: I'm sleep deprived and high on my guarana energy drink. Expect insanity, and lots of it.

-edit-

Aaaaaaaaand we're going to court. Figures. Cuz he's an idiot. But first I'm going to bed and then back to the land of permanent internets. Mmmm....internets..... *also wants to get a hug*
Urrrrrrrrg. I hope the judge and your lawyer give him a good verbal slap on your behalf.
*major big squishy hug* Hang tight my friend, it'll be over soon xxxxx

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

*Hugs*

Fudge it! Updating my anti-virus and the computer reset has fudged my keyboard and now it's stopped working... *using pain in the butt usb*

Wow, I bought almost ALL of the DLC for Soul Calibur V... it's a good job most of the stuff came in bundle packs... I still went nuts though... *hangs head in shame*

Damn thing still hasn't finished rendering.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I hope it goes okay for you. Keep strong.

.......no, he meant lemon as in fanfic terminology XDDDDDDDD
You don't get a better interpretation than that. :devil:
Ooops, I thought you were talking about lemon fruit, not lemon sex scenes.:blush:

Most of the lemons I've read are written by teens with no idea of what happens, or they have this really stupid idea of 'he came, then she came, then they cried, then he said "I love you" and she said "I love you", and then they fall alseep and live happily ever after'.:lol: These people are clueless.

They're like really bad versions of 50 Shades Of Grey...frustrated teens who are acting out a fantasy that they will never have, just like the author of that book. But at least that woman admitted that she was wiritng sex scenes because she was having a midlife crisis and acting out what she could never have. >_< Same goes for the auhor of Twilight. Cringeworthy.

It's only once in a while that there are ones where people actually know what they are on about. It really puts me off ff.net when it has become a cesspool of frustrated teens, flamers, and mary-sue characters screwing fictional characters because their real lives are so boring.
If they're going to write that kind of thing, can they at least not admit that their OC is actually a beautiful, intelligent version, living out their ideal life, who sometimes slits her wrists, and their fictional love interest crushes on them, and eventually leads to a really bad sex scene where it is revealed she is a virgin...ugh...no more...

I wish there were more adults writing on there. Maybe the quality of writing would go up. Then again, I've seen a few adults write Mary-Sues worse than teenagers.:blink:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope it goes okay for you. Keep strong.

Ooops, I thought you were talking about lemon fruit, not lemon sex scenes.:blush:

Most of the lemons I've read are written by teens with no idea of what happens, or they have this really stupid idea of 'he came, then she came, then they cried, then he said "I love you" and she said "I love you", and then they fall alseep and live happily ever after'.:lol: These people are clueless.

They're like really bad versions of 50 Shades Of Grey...frustrated teens who are acting out a fantasy that they will never have, just like the author of that book. But at least that woman admitted that she was wiritng sex scenes because she was having a midlife crisis and acting out what she could never have. >_< Same goes for the auhor of Twilight. Cringeworthy.

It's only once in a while that there are ones where people actually know what they are on about. It really puts me off ff.net when it has become a cesspool of frustrated teens, flamers, and mary-sue characters screwing fictional characters because their real lives are so boring.
If they're going to write that kind of thing, can they at least not admit that their OC is actually a beautiful, intelligent version, living out their ideal life, who sometimes slits her wrists, and their fictional love interest crushes on them, and eventually leads to a really bad sex scene where it is revealed she is a virgin...ugh...no more...

I wish there were more adults writing on there. Maybe the quality of writing would go up. Then again, I've seen a few adults write Mary-Sues worse than teenagers.:blink:

Shall we call them bitter lemons? :lol:
And URGH, the Mary-Sue thing....just fuddles my mind. I've given up trying to break the stereo-type, so mine might very well be so Mary-Sue that it'd make other Mary-Sues cringe. Which is ok. I created her for the sole purpose to kill her...because I can't go around killing everyone else's OC's, now can I? ;)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Shall we call them bitter lemons? :lol:
And URGH, the Mary-Sue thing....just fuddles my mind. I've given up trying to break the stereo-type, so mine might very well be so Mary-Sue that it'd make other Mary-Sues cringe. Which is ok. I created her for the sole purpose to kill her...because I can't go around killing everyone else's OC's, now can I? ;)
What set me off about MarySues was because, tonight, I came across something called My Immortal. I can't tell if this is a troll or an honest attempt at writing fiction. The characters are OOC, clearly she is a MarySue, frequently moans about her life, slits her wrist, and the sex...wow:lol: Then there's the spelling and punctuation. All of it is so bad. It's almost as bad as the fiction I found where the character is described as having perky DD breasts, even though the girl is 14...and her love interest is Snape:blink: What the heck goes on in the mind of these kids?

You know, you could ask the author's permission to borrow OCs for the purpose of killing.:p I'd find that funny.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What set me off about MarySues was because, tonight, I came across something called My Immortal. I can't tell if this is a troll or an honest attempt at writing fiction. The characters are OOC, clearly she is a MarySue, frequently moans about her life, slits her wrist, and the sex...wow:lol: Then there's the spelling and punctuation. All of it is so bad. It's almost as bad as the fiction I found where the character is described as having perky DD breasts, even though the girl is 14...and her love interest is Snape:blink: What the heck goes on in the mind of these kids?

You know, you could ask the author's permission to borrow OCs for the purpose of killing.:p I'd find that funny.

HA HA HA HA!
I could, but I don't think they'd take to the idea kindly XDDDDDD
I've been suffering with all the DantexOC fluff I've been writing. Like. OMG. I killed my OC off so many times that I've lost count. I wanted to do a spin off called 100 Ways To Kill Cora but I think there are readers who actually like her :blink: so....I don't want to butthurt (or traumatise) anyone >_<

My Immortal. Sounds familiar. I think I'll go check it out just for the lulz.
-edit- Is that in the DMC fandom?

Oh HEY YOU!
Let me know if you're keen to join here http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/have-a-go-at-creative-writing-prompts.16864/

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
HA HA HA HA!
I could, but I don't think they'd take to the idea kindly XDDDDDD
I've been suffering with all the DantexOC fluff I've been writing. Like. OMG. I killed my OC off so many times that I've lost count. I wanted to do a spin off called 100 Ways To Kill Cora but I think there are readers who actually like her :blink: so....I don't want to butthurt (or traumatise) anyone >_<

My Immortal. Sounds familiar. I think I'll go check it out just for the lulz.
-edit- Is that in the DMC fandom?

Oh HEY YOU!
Let me know if you're keen to join here http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/have-a-go-at-creative-writing-prompts.16864/
Then, do it anyway and watch the flames roll in:lol:
Something else I cam across recently. Teenager girl magically becomes transported into DMC world using her PlayStation:blink: Said teenage girl lives a boring life at home, no one understands her, then she dates Dante, Vergil, or both. Is this a common fiction idea?

My Immortal was for Harry Potter. I still have the image of Dumbledoor hiding up a tree and spying on MarySue about to have sex with Malfoy and shouting 'Hey you little sh!ts!' I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :p

Just checked out the link. So we post fiction on there that we write based on a prompt or idea? Sound like fun. I might be a bit crap, but I'll try for fun. :p

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Nice. I like it. Carry on.
The Angel Final Boss Theme for mah game...
mundus2.jpg

"Get out."
tumblr_movnhxt3dR1swzpx2o1_500.gif

*leaves*
"you haven't seen the last of me!" :D

Top Bottom