• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
GTA V got a couple things right about L.A.
For one
The traffic.
For two
The traffic
For three
The traffic.

Anyways, there was a massive electrical storm last night, woke me up out of my bed and I just remember pulling the blankets over me and moaning "Fuuuuuuckkk offfffff" and went back to sleep.
Man, it's actually pretty lonely without my family here...someone come to Utah and be my buddy.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I swear I'm the only one in the whole world who doesn't give a crap for Apple products, they are overpriced pieces of crap in my opinion.
Oh boy! I have the iphone5?! I SHOULD GET THE IPHONE5C...tough decision.

Also, I learned something about me today...I only give my money to honorable companies. I mean companies who don't use the fame for wrong, who don't make fun of other companies, who respects their community.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ooooohkay....so....I thought it was decided that Cora and Vergil are going to play the whole control game and venture into the demon world together.
SO what the hell just happened?!?!!
I did.:cool:
No kidding! WHY YOU RUIN MY PLOTZ?!?!
It was boring.
Was not!!!! I just had it all figured out and then you had to drag your macho butt back in there! D:
Hey, we had a contract. I'm just upholding my side of things.
You were meant to stay away for the rest of the story :(
It was never stipulated in the contract that I can't take charge...and I read the small print, too.
I'm so lost now, I'm back to square 1 with no idea how I'm going to finish this fic.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Surely it's common decency to email the class to say 'don't come in, I'm sick'. I went all the way there for nothing. At least I got some work done in the library before coming home. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Got a very rude awakening at 5.30am when the fire alarms decided to go off... for no reason. There was no smoke... or fire.
I must admit, when the alarms went of a second time, I nearly had a skid mark in my trousers... had a bad time going back to sleep just in case the damn things went off again... or that there was a fire in the attic...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Got a very rude awakening at 5.30am when the fire alarms decided to go off... for no reason. There was no smoke... or fire.
I must admit, when the alarms went of a second time, I nearly had a skid mark in my trousers... had a bad time going back to sleep just in case the damn things went off again... or that there was a fire in the attic...
I hate that kind of thing too. When I was living on campus at uni, they used to do surprise fire alarm testing anywhere from 12am to 7am. So we all had to get up and report to security in our night clothes.>_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So i have startd to wacht again the DMC anime.
And then i realize how freaking overpowered every character was. Except for Abigail of course. :)

I just watched episode 8 again last night :':)':)':)'(

Which makes me wonder, how old IS Dante in the anime? I thought he was, like, an adult? Doesn't the anime tie in sometime between DMC1 and 2? Or am I getting the timelines wrong?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I just watched episode 8 again last night :':)':)':)'(

Which makes me wonder, how old IS Dante in the anime? I thought he was, like, an adult? Doesn't the anime tie in sometime between DMC1 and 2? Or am I getting the timelines wrong?

To be more exact its around 1 and 4, isnt that th chapter where he meets and old friend of his?

CT:Arrrr matey almos orgot tis be talk like a pirate day.

KRSkull

CT:
tumblr_lwpu44AOE61r3uiwdo1_250.gif

Top Bottom