• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just created an XNALara picture of Nite feeding Vergil cherries *squeeeeeeees* (there isn't a strawberry model, but it looks great just the same :D *high pitched squeeeeeee*)
I'm quite good at this romance stuff... I think... not bigging myself up, but I thought I did 'tender' pretty well.

Dear Daz Studio
What's the point of having a nipple morph, when it won't morph said nipples?!

YAY! MOAR HAMA BEADS!

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I love my new bed and mattress.
I can go to sleep without having the bed wobble every time I move and without feeling the springs in the mattress :D Though I'm still getting use to it being higher than my old bed with it being around 1/2 higher. It just feels impossibly weird being this high now :S

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
For anyone who thinks their terrible parents change when you grow up: they don't.
They never change.
They just become double as annoying. Do what I did and move to the arse of the globe to get away from them.
Just don't move back in with them. Especially not if you've got kids of your own. It's hell on earth.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I have discovered the key to peace. I realized one day that drifting is cool. Lots of people like drifting. If twice a say we can all stop what where doing, and especially stop fighting, we can celebrate Drift Time.
Therefore I decidedly threw myself into the dangerous threads where fights occur and become the conduit of Drift time. Who doesn't like drifting?

Who else wants to celebrate with me? :)
Come on everyone its DRIFT TIIIME!!! :D
images
images

Z

aoshi

That awkward moment when I tried to talk about familiar music required for gym sessions and i get a stare of what i am talking about.....Come on woman, I have been coming to your place for the past 2 months and the music i jus referred is chart topping....Oh i give up...:ermm:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
it's 5am....do I even bother going to bed now?
MAN, I wish that writer didn't start going the yaoi route. Like, Nero blushes when Vergil makes a dirty remark but then Nero shoots his mouth off at some other guy with dirty pun and thinks it's hilarious? Aside from the fact that I HATE yaoi, I hate inconsistencies more, and I HATE OOCness even more than that.
And it's such a pity. The story had great potential. Re-Vergil in DMC4? Maaaaaaaaaaaaan!:(

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
it's 5am....do I even bother going to bed now?
MAN, I wish that writer didn't start going the yaoi route. Like, Nero blushes when Vergil makes a dirty remark but then Nero shoots his mouth off at some other guy with dirty pun and thinks it's hilarious? Aside from the fact that I HATE yaoi, I hate inconsistencies more, and I HATE OOCness even more than that.
And it's such a pity. The story had great potential. Re-Vergil in DMC4? Maaaaaaaaaaaaan!:(

Can you see Vergil making a dirty remark? Especially original Vergil, I really don't... BUUUT, then again, that's down to the writer.

CT:
Vergil feels himself turning red when he sees Nite in a towel for the first time.
OR, something like that... Dammit, I think I've been bitten by the writing bug again.... after I do requests...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i'm getting real tired of these GTA V posts on facebook if i start seeing them here then screw the interwebs!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Adam via Skype
*playing DMC4 and talking in the wee morning hours*
Him: when are you going to bed?
Me: it's only 3.20 am, why are you trying to get rid of me?
Him: are those shadows or are those bruises on your hands?
Me: huh? *looks at bruised hands* *looks at Nero onscreen* *looks at Adam* *BIG GRIN* It's not what it looks like I swear!
XDDDDD
Weird-ass kinky talk when you're drooling over Nero....oh yeaaaaaah :D:cool:

(edit: I'm the clumsiest person in the world. I'm forever banging my hands into walls and corners of tables, hence the mass bruises HAHAHAHA)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

You know...I like yaoi, but it's getting kinda old to me. It seems like all yaoi I come across now is OOC and overly fluffy with more plot holes and conflictions than...anything. Well-written yaoi, where everything's in character and it seems believable is awesome for me, though. ^^;

Thinking:
Oh, Marcus...your random ideas at two in the morning kinda tick me off...if only you weren't so loveable.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You know...I like yaoi, but it's getting kinda old to me. It seems like all yaoi I come across now is OOC and overly fluffy with more plot holes and conflictions than...anything. Well-written yaoi, where everything's in character and it seems believable is awesome for me, though. ^^;

Thinking:
Oh, Marcus...your random ideas at two in the morning kinda tick me off...if only you weren't so loveable.

Sorry Shadow, I've probably asked this before, but what does OOC mean?
Thankies :3

Top Bottom