• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Amazon? How do you ship things out in the middle of the night when the posts offices aren't open at night? I mean...I send my order out, then, at two in the morning, it'll say "ready for delivery". How? How?! Are you like...godly? Do you control the government? ARE you the government? No...wait...if you were the government things would get done faster and we wouldn't be bankrupt as a country. Nevermind. Anywho. Amazon, how do you ship things out so quickly? *amazed*

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I lost most of yesterday to sleep, yet I still couldn't stay awake this morning. It's like it doesn't even matter how much sleep I get, I still can't function in the mornings. As soon as it hits around 8-9am I lose all energy no matter what.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just accidentally deleted ALL my messages in my PM box - including some I haven't replied to yet.

Oops.

So if I haven't gotten back to you about something, that's what happened. Also unearthed a message sent to me over a month ago by someone here and somehow completely missed it and now that's been deleted too before I could reply.

...sigh...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Amazon? How do you ship things out in the middle of the night when the posts offices aren't open at night? I mean...I send my order out, then, at two in the morning, it'll say "ready for delivery". How? How?! Are you like...godly? Do you control the government? ARE you the government? No...wait...if you were the government things would get done faster and we wouldn't be bankrupt as a country. Nevermind. Anywho. Amazon, how do you ship things out so quickly? *amazed*

You should see the Japanese version...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
And Tilly's been sick in my room (grass and froth), I know the room needs improvement...but not in that way >.>

I wonder what that program does :S

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, with everyday that passes I get more fed up... and I have to find my record of achievement which contains all of my grades from when I was in school... that's gonna make me even more depressed :(
I'd hate to see this family if we had something seriously major to argue about...

Terrutas

One of my "friends" just threatened to stab me because I started ignoring him for saying bigotive stuff. After a while, he started saying clingy things like "I'll never leave you alone" and "I have no intention of giving up on you" (Keep in mind he's male, and I'm not homosexual.). Two days later he sends me a message "If you come to the anime convention this summer, things won't be fun" with an icon of a knife next to it.

Israel in a nutshell. I don't plan on giving up on that convention.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
For some reason, the cat likes to lick my hair when it's wet. I don't understand...is he grooming me? ._.

When I had long hair, Tom used to lick mine, mind you, he was probably saying 'get out of my chair...' :lol:
It might be because of your shampoo or because he feels close to you (plus he probably thinks that you don't like being wet, so he's trying to dry you off).

CT: ... :/

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
When I had long hair, Tom used to lick mine, mind you, he was probably saying 'get out of my chair...' :lol:
It might be because of your shampoo or because he feels close to you (plus he probably thinks that you don't like being wet, so he's trying to dry you off).

CT: ... :/

Huh...interesting. @_@ It's kinda sweet of them if they're worried about us being wet. (Stilts also likes to lick my toes and fingers...and then he bites them. >_>)

Thinking:
Should I post this next chapter? :|

Top Bottom