• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, I do hear his screaming. :3

*rereading my conversations with Jess* You really can't be faint of heart and read through our conversations. ._.

Just add bitches! 8D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
How come we still haven't gotten an action adventure Dragonball Z game...or an action-RPG/Adventure Dragon ball game with an original storyline like the DB online one...

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
^ Yes, yes. I know already!Sheez, rub it in my face much! :lol:

Is wondering why Owl Boy - whom happens to be sitting behind me in the techlab (Yes, everyone, I do know him in real life) - went and joined this site. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;233719 said:
^ Yes, yes. I know already!Sheez, rub it in my face much! :lol:

Is wondering why Owl Boy - whom happens to be sitting behind me in the techlab (Yes, everyone, I do know him in real life) - went and joined this site. :lol:

To harass you further. :p
Just joking around, maybe he just wants to hang around with you on the site as well?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Testing testing dumdidididumdumdum KABOOM!

-EDIT-
Just checking if my account still works, seeing as somebody has messed up my accounts on other forums. Gonna spam here for like 5 minutes...no not really, I got a pretty good question I wanna ask. Somewhere. I need to find the right board for it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
clairavance;233978 said:
Testing testing dumdidididumdumdum KABOOM!

-EDIT-
Just checking if my account still works, seeing as somebody has messed up my accounts on other forums. Gonna spam here for like 5 minutes...no not really, I got a pretty good question I wanna ask. Somewhere. I need to find the right board for it.

Clair! You're back! *glomps*

Top Bottom