• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
clairavance;233978 said:
Testing testing dumdidididumdumdum KABOOM!

-EDIT-
Just checking if my account still works, seeing as somebody has messed up my accounts on other forums. Gonna spam here for like 5 minutes...no not really, I got a pretty good question I wanna ask. Somewhere. I need to find the right board for it.

OMG! Clair!! -superglomp-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not on-on, DT. I just wanted to check and see if you guys know anything about the question I posted, cos it's been bugging me for days now. I'm really busy atm, I still need to run through Tonks' work too, and I won't go into all the other duties/work I've got loaded on my shoulders right now, but I really don't have time to hang out on the forum today. Sorry :( Plz don't hate me T_T

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
:dry: Irritated thoughts. I worked for 13 hours this month. I was able to scrape that much up, seriously, and I got my paycheck today, and they only paid for 10 of those hours. :dry:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
clairavance;234013 said:
I'm not on-on, DT. I just wanted to check and see if you guys know anything about the question I posted, cos it's been bugging me for days now. I'm really busy atm, I still need to run through Tonks' work too, and I won't go into all the other duties/work I've got loaded on my shoulders right now, but I really don't have time to hang out on the forum today. Sorry :( Plz don't hate me T_T

I see...

Damn. I know it's not really your fault, but damn. :/

Doesn't help that I can't write for crap nowadays anyway...

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;234038 said:
-feels bad-

I don't mean to pile on useless stuff for you to do, Clair...:(

That's sad! I listened to "Sky Blue Eyes" from Crisis Core when I read that. It looked so sad... :(

Nicodemus Zamoran;234016 said:
:dry: Irritated thoughts. I worked for 13 hours this month. I was able to scrape that much up, seriously, and I got my paycheck today, and they only paid for 10 of those hours. :dry:
Well then how you are suppose to buy me a laptop :huh:

aka958

Don't trust people
AzureNight13;234128 said:
I just might go hunt down my sister's now Ex-fiancee and beat him with his own arms

He were in your kitchen?!

Beat the crap out of him with his arms!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
^ No.... He just got my sister so friggen upset because he broke up with her because he doesn't love her anymore.

Top Bottom